Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

There's no doubt if griffiths had got the red for the stamp and they had dropped points that day then things may have developed differently to this point BUT the truth is  I just don't trust this team to deliver that's 2 years on the bounce now they have crashed and burned after the winter break and it's just not good enogh

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers would of had a cup this season if it wasn’t for corruption, on that there’s no argument. Argumentatively they would be currently top of this league. I agree Rangers are their own worse enemy because the manager refuses to drop ineffective players but we shouldn’t allow that as being a defence of whats what.

There is an argument as even if you chalk off the offside goal we didn’t score and didn’t look like scoring and if it had went to penalties then with our record this season who would have fancied it? 

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

There is an argument as even if you chalk off the offside goal we didn’t score and didn’t look like scoring and if it had went to penalties then with our record this season who would have fancied it? 

Fair enough argumentatively then Rangers were cheated out of winning the cup. 

46 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers would of had a cup this season if it wasn’t for corruption, on that there’s no argument. Argumentatively they would be currently top of this league. I agree Rangers are their own worse enemy because the manager refuses to drop ineffective players but we shouldn’t allow that as being a defence of whats what.

No argument there, but when the board and the manager stay stoom on it, we are all wasting our breath.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No argument there, but when the board and the manager stay stoom on it, we are all wasting our breath.

Definitely no argument on me from that point either, when Gerrard was mentioned  as being the next manager one of the reasons I liked the appointment is that due to his high profile it might of reeled in the refs and media but it hasn’t and Gerrard doesn’t seem to give a shit.

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Tbh there's no way John Beaton can referee us fairly when the guy has been getting death threats from tarriers. However this is something the club need to push the SFA on as it's pretty clear we are being treated to a different standard.

Last night alone off the top of my head we had:

• Their player dived no booking, Alfie dived and is booked
  • Kilmarnock handball for their goal
  • Perfectly good goal chopped off
  • Some no mark Killie player wrapping his arms round Tav's neck and pulling him back when we are on a counterattack- no booking

The push by Burke on Ryan Kent as he was about to shoot at goal was a stonewall red card that seems to have been airbrushed from history 

That should have left us 1 up v 9 men (Dicker should have walked for a second yellow for his dive)

BT showed one replay and glossed over it. When Livingstone and St Mirren had penalty claims correctly turned down v us there were dozens of replays from every angle and super slow motion desperately trying to find  a case for a penalty.

Beaton is petrified when he refs us or them as are many others

As I said in another thread its a concerted effort from ex players, tarrier journalists, their club and all aided and abetted by compliant editors - THEY DO IT BECAUSE IT WORKS - worth several points every season to them

It there for all to see, the pressure put on officials. by the media etc and it's been this way since the referees strike.

We're not the only victims in this. Other teams regularly get done over. Aberdeen and Motherwell were also victims of honest "mistakes" in cup finals against them.

If we can get other teams to speak out too then maybe we can bring the needed changes to the Scottish game.

We should be putting together a montage of clips, where decisions are of the seriously bad nature and point to the referees positioning when making these decisions, the fact is that up to 6 players should have been sent off had the officals being doing their jobs correctly, this is not sour grapes this is fact, still to this day how Clancy managed to keep 11 tims on the field against us has got to be one of lifes great mysteries.

I have witnessed our players getting the softest cautions ever whilst opposition players are having free reign to kick, manhandle or in Stevensons case last week practice a WWE move on Morelos without facing punishment, the fact of the matter, even if we were playing superb these decisions are still truly unbelievable, we were all quick to call Clancy out on his performance after we won, when these same decisions happen when we lose some in here still believe the players are shite and that's why we losing...granted hearts away the players genuinely hid, we will always struggle if we are continually having to put up with bad calls from officials 

20 minutes ago, five stars said:

It there for all to see, the pressure put on officials. by the media etc and it's been this way since the referees strike.

We're not the only victims in this. Other teams regularly get done over. Aberdeen and Motherwell were also victims of honest "mistakes" in cup finals against them.

If we can get other teams to speak out too then maybe we can bring the needed changes to the Scottish game.

Don’t forget Eduards dive in last years finals t a time when hearts were the better team (amazing how often this happens)

he has several cases of diving but never gets called out or a reputation. Christie is even worse

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

There’s part of me thinking the loss of form could be something to do with the balance of decisions ,maybe clutching at straws ,what was a good team at the end of last year doesn’t become shite ,I do have other ideas why the loss of form too 

To have so many of the squad all of a sudden lose form after a mid season break, tells me that

A) There has been a major fall out in the dressing room.

B) They have been over trained in the heat of Dubai.

I am opting for B.

Im getting a bid tired of the hard luck story of how fantastic we were in the League Cup Final and how we should have won it if not for corrupt refereeing etc. etc. the only stat that matters is the Nil stat, yes Nil and that includes getting a penalty that our £25million striker couldnt put away and playing against 10 men for fuck knows how long, nowhere near good enough.

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I never missed any point mate, you said you believed we would be top. I asked how would we be top?

If we go on decisions that have cost us points, 2 at Aberdeen and 3 last night. That's 5 points, we are currently 10 behind!

He is also referring to the decisions the tarrier scum have benefited from 

1 hour ago, five stars said:

I try telling that to my Well fan buddy .

We may well get penalties against you mob , it won't be when it's 0-0 or near the death , to win the game 

You won't get away with kicking lumps out of the bheasts , the way you do with us .

And he is in 100% agreement with me now about these cheating refs 

Alfie is refereed differently of course he is and he is treated shamefully by the Scottish mhedia...however he needs to stop going down when slightly touched as these referees will give him fuck all apart from a card.  The hatred directed towards him because he is Rangers top scorer is obvious..from opposition fans and the mhedia....There is racism involved but he is fair game because of whom he plays for. Ive yet to read one so called journalist write positively about him. The mhedia response to Rangers statements also confirm the pro fenian anti Rangers agenda in this country.  Imagine he behaved like Griffiths !! He would be hung out to dry

No 1 bastard  Willie Collum 

No 2  bastard Kevin Clancy 

No 3 bastard  Nick Walsh 

No 4  bastard Bobby Madden 

No 5 bastard John  Beaton 

These 5 fuckers seem to get all the big games between them as oursleves . Between them . I reckon they have cost our club at least 10 points this season 

You can be sure , they have helped the scum to the tune of a last 4 extra points 

Not sure about assistant refs . I know there is at least one who gets the big games , who sent off Alfredo last year with Madden 

He is one cheating bastard too 

It's excuses everywhere from large sections of our support. The nonsense I've heard like win every game, they'll drop points, refs against us, SFA against us, pitch dimensions bla bla bla.

We say about them, "always cheated never defeated" that is now relevant to our team for a lot of the support and it's nonsense . We have dropped points in all these games because the players lack the mental attitude to be winners. Crying in a cup final defeat etc shows real weakness and imo rips right through the squad.

Even last night listening to Tav talking about the game, head down and took about 5-10 seconds to answer the first question feeling down and very sorry for himself. He's the leader and that kind of attitude spreads throughout the team.......a result like that should make you angry as a player not head down like a coward feeling sorry for yourself .

That's the reason we are not winning silverware, mental toughness and there is absolutely no hope this season of us lifting anything . Their attitude has ripped and spread through the squad like a disease imo, especially after last night .

41 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

To have so many of the squad all of a sudden lose form after a mid season break, tells me that

A) There has been a major fall out in the dressing room.

B) They have been over trained in the heat of Dubai.

I am opting for B.

Fuck knows what it is ,can’t just be one thing ,

one other theory I have is ,we have always been missing a couple of key players ,for me the key players are ,Tav .Barasic ,Davis ,Jack and Morelos, Other players can be replaced easy enough but these guys are great in the suatyem

Archived