Sing but ‘keep it clean tonight’ email

Bad Robot

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, stevemac said:

yes because that attitude has worked so well in the past hasnt it? if people werent stupid they wouldn't need to do this.

If somebody’s going to get pissed go to the match and sing the Billy boys then they’ll do that regardless of any shity e-mail from the club or up their self wee cunts on line telling them how to behave. 

The majority are aware of the consequences without getting treated like weans. 

12 minutes ago, stevemac said:

yes because that attitude has worked so well in the past hasnt it? if people werent stupid they wouldn't need to do this.

And you think if folk are that stupid they will say the big bad F word, a pishy wee warning from a spineless shitebag is going to change their mind. 

At the end of the day it’s difficult to stop but if the club are sending out asking they probably will say we did tell them not to sing these songs 🤷‍♀️
But we need to be wise and not feed our enemies and haters as we have a lot who sit listening so they can complain .

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I thought this deserved a separate post but if not can you please delete admin:

Let me begin by saying that we appreciate the support you give to the club and most especially to the team and management. The atmosphere generated at Ibrox on European nights under the lights is second to none and each and every one of you deserves credit for that.

In fact, Steven Gerrard has often mentioned the Rangers support in interviews and in general chat. It is you who make this club special and I know that you will continue to back the team in the correct manner tonight when we play Braga in the Europa League round of 32.

This has the makings of a wonderful evening and once again the supporters can help the players find that little extra which is always required in European competition. However, with UEFA and their agencies watching this first leg tie we need to be mindful of our behaviour throughout and give no one any cause to question Rangers supporters. We have shown many times already how to back the team in the correct manner and tonight provides us all with another opportunity to showcase Rangers in the best possible light.

This is a massive night for all of us connected with Rangers so let’s stand together and show again why we are the best.

Let’s raise the roof. Enjoy the match.

Yours sincerely,

Stewart Robertson                                                                                             

Managing Director     

I think this needs to be done so that the club can fight the racism Morelos gets from a stronger standing point. 

Sensible email considering what has already happened this season. And for people having a go at Robertson there's plenty of other threads out there for doing that in which he does warrant criticism IMO. Criticising him in this thread for how he's handled other issues is just going to take the thread off topic. He's spot on in this occasion. 

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think this needs to be done so that the club can fight the racism Morelos gets from a stronger standing point. 

It’s nothing to do with Morelos but trying to prevent a closure should any idiots try sing and chat things we know will get us into trouble. 

However on one hand we can’t be all offended about racism but have no issues with sectarianism.

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Sensible email considering what has already happened this season. And for people having a go at Robertson there's plenty of other threads out there for doing that in which he does warrant criticism IMO. Criticising him in this thread for how he's handled other issues is just going to take the thread off topic. He's spot on in this occasion. 

Exactly.

That piece of shite has hidden whilst the club, players and fans alike get shafted by all comers and that fucking email by it's very existence is tellng the world we have a problem. 

We are made a fucking laughing stock in this backwater and that spineless tit Robertson is the main cause of it.

See if he was quick enough to act on referee injustices and and be pro active in terms of how our club and fan base is portrayed then I’d be willing to bet his email would be roundly accepted by all who attend the game.

the fact that he is silent when it comes to supporters and the club in the media then he shouldn’t expect what ever rabble he says to be acknowledged.

People moaning about it have obviously forgotten how we felt when we thought the add ons to sweet caroline had been sung. Any slip will likely  result in stadium closure so if they think an email before each game might stop one or two from singing anything deemed sectarian  then email away.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If somebody’s going to get pissed go to the match and sing the Billy boys then they’ll do that regardless of any shity e-mail from the club or up their self wee cunts on line telling them how to behave. 

The majority are aware of the consequences without getting treated like weans. 

I think that is exactly how it is, surely we all know by now that certain (bits of) songs cannot be sung and I am sure the last couple of home games in the EUROPA cup has been free from anything that the  FARE bastards could report on.

I also think IF Robertson was taking the fight to the SPFL/SFA on our behalf as he should be doing, then these kind of statements would never be mentioned. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I think that is exactly how it is, surely we all know by now that certain (bits of) songs cannot be sung and I am sure the last couple of home games in the EUROPA cup has been free from anything that the  FARE bastards could report on.

I also think IF Robertson was taking the fight to the SPFL/SFA on our behalf as he should be doing, then these kind of statements would never be mentioned. 

Exactly.

Now stop being sensible.

:tu:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

This 100% mate 👍

Archived