El Bufalo

RockwellGers

Just now, BlueMe said:

Reacting angrily in a match thread is understandable. Calling our players "stupid cunts" or using derogatory nicknames that fenians use days later isn't imo.

It's not something that was allowed on here years ago tbh and like i've said, it's something a new poster would be banned for, so fuck knows why it's acceptable for some and not others.

Heard a lot worse in the stands 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Reacting angrily in a match thread is understandable. Calling our players "stupid cunts" or using derogatory nicknames that fenians use days later isn't imo.

It's not something that was allowed on here years ago tbh and like i've said, it's something a new poster would be banned for, so fuck knows why it's acceptable for some and not others.

Think a had a meltdown in one of the threads someone called Gerrard slippy G btw lol 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Think a had a meltdown in one of the threads someone called Gerrard slippy G btw lol 

No need for it mate tbh. 

It's a trivial complaint to be making tbf but you read enough shite in the media about the players and club, cba coming on here reading the same tbh.

11 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m not so sure. Actually starting to think that he may struggle for the big move away due to the petulance and poor disciplinary record that follows him now.

Yeh cause look at Suarez !! I hope he does struggle to get a move and we are stuck with him, although we could always sign oli Burke and mcburnie with the £40m fée.

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

No need for it mate tbh. 

It's a trivial complaint to be making tbf but you read enough shite in the media about the players and club, cba coming on here reading the same tbh.

Well maybe you shouldn't come on here. Maybe your the problem.

You've managed to make thread about Alfie about you  yet again and you're still at it.

You have a problem with posts, just report them like anyone else and let admin do their job and stop derailing countless threads with your incessant infantile moaning and grassing.

You ain't God or admin, so get over it or seek help ffs.

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

Yeh cause look at Suarez !! I hope he does struggle to get a move and we are stuck with him, although we could always sign oli Burke and mcburnie with the £40m fée.

I think many fall unwittingly fall into the trap of getting caught up in the narrative. 

The haters agenda is clear. Harm the club and harm our most valuable asset.

I've said it before, I've absolutely no issue with his character. His treatment beggars belief. The club need to support him more and go after the haters, but I don't see it happening. 

Guarantee we'll start to see same with Hagi.

Only in this country!

On 21/02/2020 at 22:42, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha post of the year so far. Aye he’s gone off the boil a bit no question, but he still offers so much to what we do well, he bullies and pulls defenders all over the place, his finishing this season outwith the last few games has improved ten fold, and we won’t see his like again, unless extremely fortunate to discover some other up and coming superstar for the same sort of cash we took a chance on spending on him. 
say your right and we get £40 million etc, playing in this ridiculously corrupt, hate filled league where stopping Rangers succeed is as much victory as most clubs aim for each season, who is coming in ? Most players (even young ones at top level) you could attempt to buy for say half Morelos fee st £20m (never happen anyway) seriously ain’t coming to play against ST mirren or Hamilton, the lure of Gerrard and European football only stretches so far. The average player in the EPL is on £45000 a week and there is some absolute dross for all your £300k superstars. Everycunt on here knows he’s got his faults, many of them exaggerated beyond belief by the media and the referees to the point bears start questioning it, obviously like yourself, but that post is an absolute shambles ha ha. Anycunt who watches us week in week out knows we’re a better team if he’s in it. 

Me?

Post of the year?

£40m??? 😂

I watch him every week, and you’re deluded if you think he’s as good as you say. He’s decent, but we’re winning fuck all league with him leading us. I’ll be the first to come and apologise to you when we do.  

£40m. Still making me chuckle. Cheered me up a bit after what I’ve just watched. 

2 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Me?

Post of the year?

£40m??? 😂

I watch him every week, and you’re deluded if you think he’s as good as you say. He’s decent, but we’re winning fuck all league with him leading us. I’ll be the first to come and apologise to you when we do.  

£40m. Still making me chuckle. Cheered me up a bit after what I’ve just watched. 

Glad that's cheered you up 

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

Me?

Post of the year?

£40m??? 😂

Newcastle paid £40m for Joelinton. He’s scored one goal in 31 games and is dogshit. You telling me Morelos isn’t better than that ?  Carry on chuckling then 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Newcastle paid £40m for Joelinton. He’s scored one goal in 31 games and is dogshit. You telling me Morelos isn’t better than that ?  Carry on chuckling then 

We aren’t getting anywhere near £40m for him mate. Again, if we do, I’ll be first to hold my hands up and there will be a few pints in it for you. 

£10m I recon if we’re lucky. 

3 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

We aren’t getting anywhere near £40m for him mate. Again, if we do, I’ll be first to hold my hands up and there will be a few pints in it for you. 

£10m I recon if we’re lucky. 

Fair enough mate it’s all about opinions, if tens the price I’ll get you a pint but fuck me I’d be seriously disappointed if that’s all he goes for 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

We were far too reliant on his goals during the first half of the season.  Now those goals have dried up we’re struggling.  

Nail on the head mate. 

I've looked at the stats. Taigs have got 4 players on double figures for goal scoring then another 5 on high single figures. 

Other than Alfie and Defoe on double figures, nobody even comes close for us. 

Serious lack of finesse with his finishing but his all round game just now is seriously worrying especially for a board who have invested majorly in him with the thinking he will make us all sorts of cash back. 

Archived