*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ZZed said:

Gerrard needs to work out how to beat an 11 man defense and it starts here.

hearts don't play with a 11 man defence  they play like braga with a high line  that's why they have been losing a lot of goals  match there work rate and balls over the top with our pace upfront should do it

they have hibs away on tues which is a far more important game to them with their league position will be interesting to see if he rests a few players

All the glee of Wednesday aside, this is our most vital game of the season so far. Fuck this up and we will have handed THEM another treble. We should all have learned by now that no matter how crap the form of the opposition, when it comes to playing us it is game on as our recent visit to Tynecastle demonstrated. I would imagine it will be all of the usual tactics from Hearts, and no doubt Farmer Giles has been invited to let his cattle herd use the pitch today to make sure of an ideal surface for the home team. Will be tight I reckon, perhaps even a replay.

23 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

My brother and father in law are hearts season ticket holders. Father in law is in tenerife. My brother in law has offered me the ticket. In the hearts end. Yay or nay? 

Mmmm.....tough one.  You know when we score your in bother.

30 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Mmmm.....tough one.  You know when we score your in bother.

my neighbour is the same I went with him a couple of times when his partner was not available but not to a gers game  I have offered to go with him tmor but don't think he will take me up

Archived