*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven’t been playing well and the criticism  is 100% justified.

But I still go into every game looking to win and never go in expecting or hoping we lose to prove a point.

Not everyone on here is like that sadly.

Some on here look like they want a defeat to say “see I knew it”. Pathetic to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

That's because Gerrard makes the same decisions every fucking week

If he played Patterson and the boy has a howler that leads to us losing it's an absolute stick on that those same cunts seemingly desperate for the youths to start will be crucifying Gerrard for throwing him in when the team are in poor form.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's the same whining cunts moaning about every fucking decision Gerrard makes no matter what it is.

Seems because we've not seen both the captain and vice captain dropped, the kids all get played, and us change formation then it's open season.

Even if we do win today itll bring a negative slant as its shown what should have been done on other occasions.

Folks minds are made up and each and every opportunity to be negative towards Gerrard can and will be taken.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If he played Patterson and the boy has a howler that leads to us losing it's an absolute stick on that those same cunts seemingly desperate for the youths to start will be crucifying Gerrard for throwing him in when the team are in poor form.

I actually agree with that tbh but if someone is in that mindset then they're clueless

I'm happy for the youths to play & if they have a howler then it's a good learning curve for them. We've nothing to play for so why not play them, first team experience in the league is hard to give players at Rangers so when we've got 10 games left of the season which mean fuck all then it's the perfect opportunity 

Its a difficult one re Goldson. Gerrard's made abit of a rod for his own back by dropping players after one mistake but letting Goldson get away with several this season. I think Goldson is a good defender but he's played about 50 odd games this season already, thats more of the problem - tiredness and drops in form are bound to creep in. Edmundson should have played alot more games and he should have partnered Katic in a few games by now, particularly at Ibrox.

So already Gerrard has fucked up the game. The game is pointless. If we win it doesn't matter. Blah blah blah. 

The chips are down, get behind your team for fuck sake. I hope to see an improvement today in mentality and a win. Mon Rangers! 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seems because we've not seen both the captain and vice captain dropped, the kids all get played, and us change formation then it's open season.

Even if we do win today itll bring a negative slant as its shown what should have been done on other occasions.

Folks minds are made up and each and every opportunity to be negative towards Gerrard can and will be taken.

That's it spot on.

There's a swathe of people who are now wanting him to fail quickly.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

What was he saying mate, thought it was BT so was patching it until KO

Everything that’s been said on here in the past week.

Mentality not good enough, players shouldn’t be talking about how they are nervous, why is Tav saying that in his programme notes etc.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

I actually agree with that tbh but if someone is in that mindset then they're clueless

I'm happy for the youths to play & if they have a howler then it's a good learning curve for them. We've nothing to play for so why not play them, first team experience in the league is hard to give players at Rangers so when we've got 10 games left of the season which mean fuck all then it's the perfect opportunity 

We have to build some kind of confidence for the next two games and that is far more important than giving a kid a learning curve ATM.

Archived