*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better ask Tav and Kent if it's not too much pressure now, could they manage to beat the mighty Ross fucking County?

Don't want the poor wee souls to feel overwhelmed again.

Fucking cunts. Couldn't give less of a fuck who starts or if we win at this point. Same fucking end game at this stage.

McGregor

Polster.        Edmundson.     Katic.        Barisic.

Jack/Arfield.    Davis.    Aribo

Hagi

Kamberi.                 Defoe

Anything remotely different to the last 2 weeks would suit me perfectly - Have a feeling we will wing  it with the usual frauds not fit for the jersey

4 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

McGregor

Polster.        Edmundson.     Katic.        Barisic.

Jack/Arfield.    Davis.    Aribo

Hagi

Kamberi.                 Defoe

Anything remotely different to the last 2 weeks would suit me perfectly - Have a feeling we will wing  it with the usual frauds not fit for the jersey

Davis can get to fuck.

Tough tough place to go, fear they might get in our faces! If that happens then we will struggle! We’re not good enough just now to handle that seen as it’s a domestic tie. We do have our bread and butter of the Europa League next week however! 

It's telling that I offered my seat to the nephew but he's got something else on.  I love Rangers with all my heart but just can't bring myself to go and watch these utter imposters.  So my seat will sadly be empty. And to think others were arguing with me that Gerrard should stay. 

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Wish folk would stop picking Polster ahead of Patterson

I'd protect the young lads from the first team shit show at the moment.unless they're strong mentally it could harm their development. Let the first teamers stew in their own mess or play their way out of it.

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

It's telling that I offered my seat to the nephew but he's got something else on.  I love Rangers with all my heart but just can't bring myself to go and watch these utter imposters.  So my seat will sadly be empty. And to think others were arguing with me that Gerrard should stay. 

It’s an away game?

Archived