Leverkusen behind closed doors

ElBufalo20

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

St Mirren briefing staff to refuse entry to folk with cold / flu like symptoms for game against hearts.

"We cannot take any risks."

"While there is every likelihood that you will just have the cold or flu it is imperative that we protect the health and wellbeing of all those who attend the game."

"Our stewards will be briefed accordingly and anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms will not be admitted. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused."

Surely you can have a bit of a cold or a cough cos it’s March in Scotland and it doesn’t mean you’ve got the coronavirus or am I just being stupid? 

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Surely you can have a bit of a cold or a cough cos it’s March in Scotland and it doesn’t mean you’ve got the coronavirus or am I just being stupid? 

No not stupid at all. They're saying it doesnt matter. They fully accept you may only have a cold but you still ain't getting in.

But virus carriers not showing symptoms or anyone with a cold or flu that can hide it until through turnstiles is ok.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That looks like the author of the article has that opinion rather than based on any quotes from Doncaster mate.

Now then you might be right, I maybe took it up wrong, my bad. :happy:

I have had a look at the article again to see who wrote it but it does not have a name, so I cannot even put it on a tarrier. :headwall:

Thanks for noticing by the way mate, I would not like to show up Doncaster in a bad light and sure he will be doing his best to keep sporting integrity at the highest level. :thinking:

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Now then you might be right, I maybe took it up wrong, my bad. :happy:

I have had a look at the article again to see who wrote it but it does not have a name, so I cannot even put it on a tarrier. :headwall:

Thanks for noticing by the way mate, I would not like to show up Doncaster in a bad light and sure he will be doing his best to keep sporting integrity at the highest level. :thinking:

😂of course he is mate 👍

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No not stupid at all. They're saying it doesnt matter. They fully accept you may only have a cold but you still ain't getting in.

But virus carriers not showing symptoms or anyone with a cold or flu that can hide it until through turnstiles is ok.

Crazy it’s high temperatures, cough or loss of breath not the sniffles 

Just now, magic8ball said:

What happens for next seasons European qualifications and relegations and promotions ,can of worms 

I have no idea mate, but it seems to be strange we are allowing Leverkusen fans to come from one of the worst infected parts of Germany for tomorrows game in beside about 50K of us, even if they are a segregation between fans, and then we have 50K of us turning up again three days later for the tarrier game. 

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Keep the jemans in the airport carpark till kick off,then bus the bastards in, then straight back out after the match and hold them in the carpark till their flight is due.

Then set fire to their buses and quarantine the driver 😜

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

St Mirren briefing staff to refuse entry to folk with cold / flu like symptoms for game against hearts.

"We cannot take any risks."

"While there is every likelihood that you will just have the cold or flu it is imperative that we protect the health and wellbeing of all those who attend the game."

"Our stewards will be briefed accordingly and anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms will not be admitted. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused."

Minimum wage stewards are now medics, cunts can hardly read never mind decide who is ill 😂

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea mate, but it seems to be strange we are allowing Leverkusen fans to come from one of the worst infected parts of Germany for tomorrows game in beside about 50K of us, even if they are a segregation between fans, and then we have 50K of us turning up again three days later for the tarrier game. 

Somebody needs to take leadership of the situation now and make a decision ,it’s come nowhere near a peak yet in Europe ,I reckon the only way is to suspend all football indefinitely,then take time to decide what happens should this last another month or so 

20 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

If the europa league us cancelled then u hope to fuck domestic football is also cancelled.

If the Europa League is cancelled this round then we should be pushing for prize money to be split equally between all the remaining participants, could be a nice wee boost for us.

Also we should then push for automatic qualification and seeding for the group stages next season, provided we don't qualify for the champions league instead. Would need a push from all the remaining clubs though as we don't have the boardroom clout ourselves.

Archived