Leverkusen behind closed doors

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It looks like Liewell has already been doing his work on Doncaster, this is form a few days ago mind you.

Doncaster added it could make finishing the season "very difficult" even if it hits "the first team of one club".

However, there is no danger that the campaign would be declared void.

It could be taken out his hands 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It could be taken out his hands 

Likely end up in the courts if league is stopped and teams positions are considered final.

Saying that the Orks have done well collecting tainted titles.

27 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I think the europa league and champions league will end up being scrapped for this season.

Yip. There’s a game in the EL already been cancelled plus Wolves have asked for their game this week to be cancelled. 

The virus expected to get worse over the next 4-6 weeks so wouldn’t expect either tournament to be completed. 

A number of leagues will be cancelled as well - just need to wait and see if ours is one of them. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Can you imagine our board having the balls to do that. Nae chance IMO. 

Pretty sure there's precedent, pass the decision to the fans as the majority of other clubs did in 2012. 

Won't just be us either, those teams that get relegated, miss out on europe/promotion)playoffs etc etc. Mine field!

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Pretty sure there's precedent, pass the decision to the fans as the majority of other clubs did in 2012. 

Won't just be us either, those teams that get relegated, miss out on europe/promotion)playoffs etc etc. Mine field!

It certainly will, as long as we stop them getting 9 this season I am all for it being stopped. 🤪

33 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes hopefully that will happen mate, not sure what the rules are for a situation like this ? 

Cant see it as everyone can still travel, just cant go to the game. 

Travel companies aren't doing too well at the moment, so unless they're forced to then I just cant see it unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Haven’t a load of European FAs requested the euros to be postponed til next year to complete domestic seasons? I’m sure I read that earlier 

Shouldn’t affect Scotland as we never qualify for any euros/world cups anymore lol....

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Cant see it as everyone can still travel, just cant go to the game. 

Travel companies aren't doing too well at the moment, so unless they're forced to then I just cant see it unfortunately. 

I think it will be difficult for folk to get back any flight money unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yip. There’s a game in the EL already been cancelled plus Wolves have asked for their game this week to be cancelled. 

The virus expected to get worse over the next 4-6 weeks so wouldn’t expect either tournament to be completed. 

A number of leagues will be cancelled as well - just need to wait and see if ours is one of them. 

Only really take 1 player with serious symptoms either positive or having to self quarantine, especially if theyve came into contact with other teammates / opponents who should also then self quarantine.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it will be difficult for folk to get back any flight money unfortunately. 

unless there is UK govt advice not travel which might still happen as 9 days is a long time in regards to how this is escalating 

Every single league league cancelled will be declared null n void. Theres too much legal ramifications if they took the current standings as final. Even up here where the taigs run the game behind the scenes. celtic wont be declared champions, same with Liverpool, Juventus, PSG etc. Teams wont be made bankrupt by lack of winnings or gate receipts as they would be insured for these situations.

Archived