The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Watch the scum ramp up further finishing this season however possible, whenever possible, even if next season is significantly reduced in no of matches.

They'll not give up on this one.

We have that tour of orange county to go on when travel ban is lifted so we couldn't possibly play on further than june

Plus the team are across the water in July as well for the walk, shame as we'd LOVE to finish the season 😂😂

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum more than happy to keep puting the pressure on..

"As many have already said, the season cannot be voided as the consequences of that are so severe. In the event that the matches cannot be completed, then the responsibility to find a fair and reasonable solution for the finalisation of all domestic leagues will be with the Scottish football governing bodies" Lawell.

Unsurprisingly trying to take the moral high ground and claim integrity is in their favour 😂😂👍

What exactly are the consequences that are so severe ???

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’d be willing to bet if we were in their position, it would be null and voided already and we would be branded scum for still expecting to celebrate winning a title 

Bingo!! Every one of their puppets banging on about people dying and all we care about is a league title!!

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

They really are showing themselves up as the carpet baggers that we all know. Absolutely no shame in them at all, although they are seasoned professionals at that time and time again.

It makes Lawwell's position on various governing bodies questionable, if he his willing for the rules to be bent so his clubs can win a title

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I don't think it is a coincidence this comes out with the Spanish FA saying they won't crown champions if the season can't be completed. 

Has the DR done a full article on this like they did on the Yugoslav league a few years back, stating that celtic should be champs?....

41 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I can’t see Liverpool even accepting a league title like this tbh. Imagine waiting however many years to finally win it and no even be able to celebrate it. Interesting to see their stance and celtics completely different.

As a half Liverpool half Rangers fan I will give you the answer.  Completely different, if the title isn’t awarded to Liverpool if the season can’t be completed then so be it.   Fucking annoying from my red half .  But bigger fish to fry in getting back to normality.   That’s not just my view,  it’s a general viewpoint in this part of the North West of England.

As for the views of “FC Sweep it Under the Carpet”.   No need to comment, the shite they spout says it all.

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Weird bastards.

Another thing they are trying to claim that's not theirs.

Europe to unite in singing of Liverpool anthem You'll Never Walk Alone to show coronavirus togetherness
Radio stations across the continent to play You’ll Never Walk Alone in bid to lift spirits and show solidarity

Europe is set to come together in a powerful rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone in a gesture of solidarity over the coronavirus pandemic. Radio stations across the continent will play the iconic Liverpool FC anthem to show unity and lift spirits as millions of people adjust to the impact of the restrictions put in place to try and limit the spread of the virus on their ways of life. It is the idea of Dutch radio presenter Sander Hoogendoorn who encouraged colleagues around Europe to join him by playing the same song at the same time to show togetherness during this difficult period. 

Glasgow Live report that Hoogendoorn, radio presenter at radio station 3FM, said: "We all have to do what we can to beat this crisis. Things like this just go beyond the boundaries of radio channels. “That's why I thought: why don't all radio morning shows play the same song at the same time? “’ You'll Never Walk Alone' would be our choice as it could speak to those doing an incredible job working in health care right now, those who are ill or those who can't leave their house for a while."The custom at Anfield in the 1960s was for the top ten records in the hit parade to be played over the tannoy before kick off and popular legend has it that after the first match when YNWA was played, the Kop started singing “Where’s our song?” The Anfield DJ at the time bowed their demand to play it and it became a regular choice before kick off at Liverpool matches, as well as being sung more generally by football fans across Britain in the 1970s and 80s and is still popular with many clubs around Europe.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/europe-unite-singing-liverpool-anthem-17947699

With all this free time and producing statements you’d assume that Lawwell and his rancid club must have completed their 2 year investigation on the paedophile ring that was operating over a 40 year period at Parkhead, no?

54 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I'd rather walk alone if you were my only other option ya rancid shower a cants

:tu:

One dumb Dutch wanker ..... most probably a Feyenoord supporter ...... is all it takes for this drivel to poison the fucking airwaves ..... as if our lungs don't have enough to contend with.

🇬🇧

celtic this morning playing You’ll Never Walk Alone over their tannoy system to show solidarity with Europe during this Coronavirus outbreak.

Also celtic.....fuck the sick and dying gives us the title we didn’t win.

Shower of despicable ambulance chasing cunts.

Whilst the world is on hold, this is a great time to be pro-active. It is not insensitive to look to improve football during a pandemic. Let the scientists and politicians (ha!) do their jobs. In the meantime, the SFA should be looking at what is wrong in our game and how to improve it rather than solely focussing on who should be declared this seasons winners or to null & void. They should be looking to improve refereeing standards and consider VAR. There is no better time than now to look at reconstruction on league formats and to renegotiate tv deals. Or they can stick a thumb up their arse and do nothing. Life goes on...

I haven't read through this thread, but I take it everyone realises this league reconstruction idea is a way of giving sellik the title whilst keeping hearts and Dundee utd happy?

Pretty much everyones a winner in that scenario apart from us. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

I haven't read through this thread, but I take it everyone realises this league reconstruction idea is a way of giving sellik the title whilst keeping hearts and Dundee utd happy?

Pretty much everyones a winner in that scenario apart from us. 

I’m sure League reconstruction needs a 2 year notice period.

Yet another dead end for them if that’s their game 😂👍

Archived