The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I now doubt we'll see competitive football again this year.

I suspect many clubs will go to the wall.

As from today, life as we know it, far less football, changes forever. Many will lose loved ones.

The scum and their claims are now as meaningless as they are repugnant.

Fuck them.

This is it now tbh. Fuck the scum they are disgusting.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

This is it now tbh. Fuck the scum they are disgusting.

When this is all said and done I hope there disgraceful attitude comes back to bite them. I'd say they should be ashamed but we all know they don't do that. 

Even with everything happening you still have their chairman, manager and captain demanding the title.  Comments that should haunt them forever. 

End the season now as void, start again next season, whenever that may be and focus on what really matters right now.

16 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

When this is all said and done I hope there disgraceful attitude comes back to bite them. I'd say they should be ashamed but we all know they don't do that. 

Even with everything happening you still have their chairman, manager and captain demanding the title.  Comments that should haunt them forever. 

End the season now as void, start again next season, whenever that may be and focus on what really matters right now.

That is exactly what should happen.

Null and void is the only fair way to go.

Will there be clubs unhappy? Yes.

Will it be fair on everyone? Yes.

You simply cannot declare winners and relegate clubs when no one won anything and no one was relegated. That is 100% unfair.

Anyone saying anything different is either a tarrier or a clown. Or both. 👍

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The cunts are shameless and don't have a conscience. Their denial in child rape says it all.

11 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If an insurance company tried to play the "act of God" card with me and I was ruined, I recon I would go on a perfectly justified shooting rampage of their head office, then use the defense of "God told me to do it" in court.

FFS man get a grip .... bar the fact no insurance company would be to blame if you were dim enough to not know what you were paying for when signing the insurance policy .... I can guarantee ..... due to the corona crisis we are in and the anti terrorist laws that exist .... that were you to even reach the company you are blaming ..... never mind a court room .....  you would have been "perfectly and justifiably"  cleanly and surgically shot in the head ..... with a very large bullet.

So on you go and try and kill innocent people .... and ruin the lives of all their families  .... to justify your own failings and lack of understanding of the terms and conditions of your own insurance policy ..... all in the name of God as well.

🇬🇧

11 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

All the best for your country.  Seems like youd doctor brought if back though, similar to Canada but obviously not a clown like that one.  Should close your borders apart from import docks with supplies you all need. 

We have closed our borders (bar import/export). There are still some Faroese nationals trying to get home.. it isnt easy these days but the airline can operate within the Danish Kingdom if needed. 

Today we have reports of the the number infected in total is 122 but the number of people cured is 33, so the number if current infections is going down up here.

While I agree they should not be giving them any title, when does Gary think this season can be finished without destroying the next one??

They should not be awarded anything if this season is made void. 

Rangers assistant manager Gary McAllister insists the 2019-20 season must be finished and says the Ibrox club, who are second in the top flight, will not concede the title to leaders celtic. (Sun) 

55 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We have closed our borders (bar import/export). There are still some Faroese nationals trying to get home.. it isnt easy these days but the airline can operate within the Danish Kingdom if needed. 

Today we have reports of the the number infected in total is 122 but the number of people cured is 33, so the number if current infections is going down up here.

Good to hear.  Your country is in a perfect place to control it. 

I thought yous got independence from Denmark?

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

While I agree they should not be giving them any title, when does Gary think this season can be finished without destroying the next one??

Rangers assistant manager Gary McAllister insists the 2019-20 season must be finished and says the Ibrox club, who are second in the top flight, will not concede the title to leaders celtic. (Sun) 

He knows it cant be finished. He will be going for the null and void angle.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

FFS man get a grip .... bar the fact no insurance company would be to blame if you were dim enough to not know what you were paying for when signing the insurance policy .... I can guarantee ..... due to the corona crisis we are in and the anti terrorist laws that exist .... that were you to even reach the company you are blaming ..... never mind a court room .....  you would have been "perfectly and justifiably"  cleanly and surgically shot in the head ..... with a very large bullet.

So on you go and try and kill innocent people .... and ruin the lives of all their families  .... to justify your own failings and lack of understanding of the terms and conditions of your own insurance policy ..... all in the name of God as well.

🇬🇧

I think he was having a laugh mate🙂

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Glad to know Rangers won't concede. There's only one sensible option and that is to void it. The footballing community has bigger problems to deal with.

The biggest decision of all in sports is cancelling the Olympics as it effects so many people yet they simply had no choice and is the right decision.  Whilst UEFA  drag their heals and refuse to  declare the football season finished.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Glad to know Rangers won't concede. There's only one sensible option and that is to void it. The footballing community has bigger problems to deal with.

It's the sensible option for sure. Yet we keep getting almost daily reports of season much be finished.

We should just null the season now and let more important matters take priority.

Big Sam on Sky Sports News there - “Shame for Liverpool but lives matter so the season can’t be finished and we’ll start a fresh next season”.

Its sound Sam John Hartson said we can just give league titles to teams so we’ll just give it to Liverpool. 😂

22 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He knows it cant be finished. He will be going for the null and void angle.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think in this time of virus crisis we should just say what we mean, no point in going down any route about finishing the season when that looks like being impossible, either say nothing or say 'they' cannot be given the title under any circumstances.

My patience for any kind of speaking in riddles has long gone.

They are a horrible club and should be treated as such IMO.  :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's the sensible option for sure. Yet we keep getting almost daily reports of season much be finished.

We should just null the season now and let more important matters take priority.

This is so true, what kind of world does Maxwell (who I had hoped would be a good guy, not so sure now?) and others live in ffs, we are at the start of a three week shut down which may well be doubled or even longer and we still have them saying on a daily basis they will not void the season. :headwall:

Absolute wankers IMO.  

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Teams will need time to get players match fit after such a long lay off whenever that actually might be. 

games a bogey, null and void the season- start again when we can after the summer.  

Wouldn't be surprised if this lasts longer than the summer.

In this “lockdown” and everything closing except necessities I cannot believe the footballing authorities are sitting back being fucking idiots still playing with the June 30th deadline.

Void the season and plan for the start of the new season whenever that may be.

You cannot disrupt more than is necessary by trying to finish this season and pushing other seasons back. That would be crazy.

The lack of leadership from any footballing bodies is alarming.

Let clubs plan for the immediate future by letting them know what the immediate future is. No ifs, buts and maybes. 

No tainted titles and no tainted relegations. 

The sports future depends on it. 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Minimum 6months the predictions from many 

Up to 18months from some 

watch the cunts try claim 10 in a row too if This goes on that long 

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest given the nonsense they've been flinging in the media.

If they were still in the Europa, come 18 months from now they'd be citing how they were still going strong 27 months into it. Unbeaten home and away for a joint-record 18 months at that point 🙂

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

In this “lockdown” and everything closing except necessities I cannot believe the footballing authorities are sitting back being fucking idiots still playing with the June 30th deadline.

Void the season and plan for the start of the new season whenever that may be.

You cannot disrupt more than is necessary by trying to finish this season and pushing other seasons back. That would be crazy.

The lack of leadership from any footballing bodies is alarming.

Let clubs plan for the immediate future by letting them know what the immediate future is. No ifs, buts and maybes. 

No tainted titles and no tainted relegations. 

The sports future depends on it. 

Totally agree Dave.

The footballing bodies are in a complete lockdown as to how bad this virus really is. In appears that each one is waiting for one of the others to take the lead as they do not have the balls themselves to call this season finished. Talk about being led by donkeys, 

4 minutes ago, frenv said:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest given the nonsense they've been flinging in the media.

If they were still in the Europa, come 18 months from now they'd be citing how they were still going strong 27 months into it. Unbeaten home and away for a joint-record 18 months at that point 🙂

Shameless cunts ,and they will think they are hard done to by the time reality kicks in 

Archived