SPFL Suspended Indefinitely

PromDeAnglais

35 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We cant cope with one mid season break. I dread to think of how shite we'll be when we return after two.

It's like freaky friday: 1 bump on the head and it goes pear shaped but a second bump and we're back on form.😁. Let it be so.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is that from the current spfl rulebook as the last line in c37 is a game changer.

https://spfl.co.uk/cms-content/images/shares/pdfs/Rules and Regulations SPFL 8_10_2018.pdf

Not sure does say 2018 but was that the date it was written and is still the current situation?

3 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Unfortunate, now .e and mrs will be going out for a good few pints then miller n carter for steaks and then hame to get pumped if a let her ride me, will see how full i feel after the ribeye and sides. 

Phase 5 of the disease, the upside :lol:👍

8 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

This post contradicts almost every other post you have made on the subject that has caused the suspension

You are misinterpreting. 

I think the overreaction all over the place is crazy. 

But people and organisations are like sheep, so it was inevitable that this would happen. Doesn't mean to say that I think all the hysteria is justified.  The panic is ridiculous. 

Meanwhile the Chinese and the South Koreans etc. are back at work having only seen a few thousand deaths, mainly old people with underlying conditions. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They won't.

The time between now and then, will be spent on how they can conspire to award the scum the trophy without being too obvious, but again I would imagine they will follow suit with England and I think Liverpool are going to be mighty disappointed.. Well I hope, because if they get it, so will the scum.

Wouldn't be surprised if they complete league from August then have a shorter season 2020/1 maybe cut off where normally split. 

Will be a nightmare if they decide to award someone the league, is there a team in Scotland that has already won the league, or already relegated?

If we the Tim's win the league, then hearts will be automatically relegated, but what if there is only 1pt between top 2 in the championship, and second has a game in hand. Lawyers dream.

This season should just be declared void.

10 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Will be a nightmare if they decide to award someone the league, is there a team in Scotland that has already won the league, or already relegated?

If we the Tim's win the league, then hearts will be automatically relegated, but what if there is only 1pt between top 2 in the championship, and second has a game in hand. Lawyers dream.

This season should just be declared void.

We the Tims 👀 

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is that from the current spfl rulebook as the last line in c37 is a game changer.

Now I’ve looked at it I’m pretty sure that doesn’t apply. It looks like you are only automatically declared level if it doesn’t affect things like who wins the title

Also that section is about where teams are level on points not about where the league can’t be played

The worst that could happen is next season being effected also. The best thing is to declare this season null and avoid and hope all is sorted in time for August/September.

Postponing the season will only work if everything will be fine by May/June and it wont be.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ive re read it, it's not actually as relevant as I thought.  Though there is a section about a season being 38 games 👍

It is highlighted determination of league etc. 
I would be surprised if the rule book doesn’t have something written in it to determine what’s what if the league can’t be completed and the fact the media haven’t stated it yet makes me think it’s detrimental for their team. 

Archived