The league must be voided

15 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Fuck me...   know for a fact I'll get slated..  but get a fucking grip..  I'm a light blue.  Through and through.  But come on, as dirty as those filthy bastards are,  they didn't start Corona 19..  they've won the league.  We weren't going to catch them. Everyone on here has said it!  How pathetic to try and get it voided..

And before you kick me in the bollocks, turn the tables and what would you be saying if we were ahead and they were us? 

Let the hanging begin

How can you sit there, as a so called Rangers fan, and say just give them the league. Fuck sake man 

they have won fuck all. League should be null and void and start again next season with a big dnf on this year. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Fuck me...   know for a fact I'll get slated..  but get a fucking grip..  I'm a light blue.  Through and through.  But come on, as dirty as those filthy bastards are,  they didn't start Corona 19..  they've won the league.  We weren't going to catch them. Everyone on here has said it!  How pathetic to try and get it voided..

And before you kick me in the bollocks, turn the tables and what would you be saying if we were ahead and they were us? 

Let the hanging begin

We all know we weren’t going to catch them but as long as it was mathematically possible then they wouldn’t be crowned champs so why hand them a title they haven’t won. We have went into meltdown since the new year and no cunt can say why,is it not possible for this to happen to another club? 

6 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

How can you sit there, as a so called Rangers fan, and say just give them the league. Fuck sake man 

they have won fuck all. League should be null and void and start again next season with a big dnf on this year. 

The fucking asswipe of a man forgets , that if the situation was reversed . Under no circumstances would a bheast to a man be saying . Give the title to Rangers

None . They don't possess apathetic fuckwits in their support . They  just hate us all as one

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The fucking asswipe of a man forgets , that if the situation was reversed . Under no circumstances would a bheast to a man be saying . Give the title to Rangers

None . they don't possess apathetic fuckwits in their support . He just hate us all as one

I don't like fuckin hypocrites.
This fool admits they're filthy bastards,but wants to reward the most despicable bastards in football....BAR NONE.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

None . they don't possess apathetic fuckwits in their support . He just hate us all as one

Was just about to write that myself mate. Not a fucking chance the tramps would do that. 
hopefully they will show themselves up globally for the utter scum they are by greeting about a title they haven’t won. 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

See if the season is declared null and void, does that mean gerrard is only one year into the job and gets another two years to try win a cup 😂😂😂

Yes but only if we can re renegotiate the Davis extension and now tell him to fuck off!

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

We all know we weren’t going to catch them but as long as it was mathematically possible then they wouldn’t be crowned champs so why hand them a title they haven’t won. We have went into meltdown since the new year and no cunt can say why,is it not possible for this to happen to another club? 

French eddy gets a season ending injury and the thumb is back on the charlie.
Different outcome for me.
Nearly expected to see hh at the end of that fuckin post,but he did mention through and through.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This 100 percent.

they are unfortunate it has happened this way but that is how it is. no one is to blame for what has happened. but at the end of the day nothing has been won.

null and void. any Rangers fans saying they cannot be caught , or give it to them without them getting the required points to do so can fuck off.

our words are no surrender. Even if they were one point from winning the league and they were meant to play tomorrow i would not hand it to them. not until they have earned it.

32 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Let the hanging begin

Waw.

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Actually, I still had some faith. I don't think they should be handed the title. If they are,  and I understand why they might be, I will not consider that they won it.

There are also lots of other teams in ours and other leagues that need to be treated equitably.

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I don't like fuckin hypocrites.
This fool admits they're filthy bastards,but wants to reward the most despicable bastards in football....BAR NONE.

Remember sporting integrity . Not using that old line this time round . Fucking stinking bheasts

42 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Let the hanging begin

Dear oh fucking dear!  

40 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Let the hanging begin

Fuck right off.

And then fuck right off further away.

And then keep fucking off.

In all seriousness no fucking way do they child abusing terrorist supporting cunts get handed a fucking thing. 

They should be losing everything when they are closed down for the abuse scandal.

You wouldn’t give Jimmy Savile a marathon medal if he was arrested halfway through a race for beasting kids.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck right off.

And then fuck right off further away.

And then keep fucking off.

In all seriousness no fucking way do they child abusing terrorist supporting cunts get handed a fucking thing. 

They should be losing everything when they are closed down for the abuse scandal.

You wouldn’t give Jimmy Savile a marathon medal if he was arrested halfway through a race for beasting kids.

Nicely measured response there. They will be held to account and the melt down will be spectacular.  However this is different. I'd give them a 1st place rosette but no championship. Everything else,  all the other consequences are well above my paygrade to work out.

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 22-Jul-19.pdf

Looking at the rules the spfl don’t require 38 games or it to be mathematically over to determine champions. 

I’d bet my left nut that they will try to complete the season on the pitch over the summer and if that fails the scum will be champions and there isn’t a lot legally that can be done. That’s my interpretation of the rules laid out. 

Often wrong though

12 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Nicely measured response there. They will be held to account and the melt down will be spectacular.  However this is different. I'd give them a 1st place rosette but no championship. Everything else,  all the other consequences are well above my paygrade to work out.

I wouldn’t give them a lick of my shite. Now that’s a measured response 😂👍

Archived