The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

celtic most likely will win the league if the decision is made to squeeze the remaining games in. However celtic could also get a couple of injuries or have a two games in which a defender gifts a goal to the opposition resulting in a loss and the whole league challenge is blown wide open with us back in the mix.

the league cannot be handed to them for this reason alone.

They were 7pts ahead when they beat us after the break in 2005 with only 4 games to go and we still won it that season with room to spare :champagne: as it is you can say they are 10pts ahead of us right now if we beat St Johnstone with 24 pts still to play for and 2 of them against them when we have played them off the park the last two times we have met.

The league must be finished in the set time we were told before a ball has been kicked , if not sporting integrity is out the window.  As to say it is impossible to catch them is just celtic media lies as they forget the 2005 season when Bellamy scored at Ibrox they thought the league was over like most bears only to be proved wrong.  That should be our legal position if they dare hand the kiddy fiddlers the title on a plate.   Or if they fancy a 2 legger home and away behind closed doors winner takes all,  let's see if they have the bottle , even give the cunts a goal a start 

After reading Boris's latest on ITV news, "war time" like emergency powers, I doubt we'll be getting fitba this side of Christmas. 

Fucking horrendous. Boris has done a complete u turn as deaths doubled overnight. Some cunt ain't telling us something.

What's happening......

People over 70 will be instructed by the government to stay in strict isolation at home or in care homes for four months, under a "wartime-style" mobilisation effort by the government likely to be enforced within the next 20 days.

It is part of a series of measures being prepared by the prime minister, health secretary, chief medical officer and chief scientific adviser to prevent the health service from "falling over" and to save lives as Covid-19 becomes an epidemic in the UK.

Other measures already being planned include:

the forced requisitioning of hotels and other buildings as temporary hospitals;

the requisitioning of private hospitals as emergency hospitals;

temporary closure of pubs, bars and restaurants - some time after next weekend's ban on mass gatherings;

emergency manufacture by several companies of respirators that would be necessary to keep alive those who become acutely ill;

the closure of schools for perhaps a few weeks, but with skeleton staff kept on to provide childcare for key workers in the NHS and police.

They are deeply worried that some older people will simply die at home from neglect, after they are quarantined, so want to start the quarantine as late as possible - some time within the next five to 20 days.

The prime minister Boris Johnson and health secretary Matt Hancock are counting on neighbours and friends to rally round to make sure no one is neglected. "We are looking for a huge community effort," said a source.

According to a senior government source, the perception that ministers are reluctant to make difficult and costly decisions to battle the virus is wrong. Credit: PA

The prime minister's adviser, Dominic Cummings, has also initiated conversations with Uber and Deliveroo about taking food to the old and vulnerable when they are put into forced isolation.

As I have written in previous notes, all government efforts are based on the assumptions that there won't be a vaccine within a year and that everything has to be done to protect the collapse of the health service.

What keeps ministers and officials awake at night is the fear that if the epidemic becomes too great they would have to make appalling decisions, such as that the NHS would stop treating people over a certain age, such as 65.

"Everything is aimed at making sure the NHS is not overwhelmed, to save lives and to prevent hideous choices having to be made," said a source.

Plans are also well under way for doctors to give consultations to patients quarantined at home by video links over the internet.

PS. There are two other aspects of this wartime mobilisation

1) Army hospitals will be used.

2) Lockdowns of cities or parts of cities have NOT been ruled out.

Italy mark 2.

The scum can shove there title.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

After reading Boris's latest on ITV news, "war time" like emergency powers, I doubt we'll be getting fitba this side of Christmas. 

Fucking horrendous. Boris has done a complete u turn as deaths doubled overnight. Some cunt ain't telling us something.

What's happening......

People over 70 will be instructed by the government to stay in strict isolation at home or in care homes for four months, under a "wartime-style" mobilisation effort by the government likely to be enforced within the next 20 days.

It is part of a series of measures being prepared by the prime minister, health secretary, chief medical officer and chief scientific adviser to prevent the health service from "falling over" and to save lives as Covid-19 becomes an epidemic in the UK.

temporary closure of pubs, bars and restaurants - some time after next weekend's ban on mass gatherings;

emergency manufacture by several companies of respirators that would be necessary to keep alive those who become acutely ill;

the closure of schools for perhaps a few weeks, but with skeleton staff kept on to provide childcare for key workers in the NHS and police.

They are deeply worried that some older people will simply die at home from neglect, after they are quarantined, so want to start the quarantine as late as possible - some time within the next five to 20 days.

The prime minister Boris Johnson and health secretary Matt Hancock are counting on neighbours and friends to rally round to make sure no one is neglected. "We are looking for a huge community effort," said a source.

According to a senior government source, the perception that ministers are reluctant to make difficult and costly decisions to battle the virus is wrong. Credit: PA

The prime minister's adviser, Dominic Cummings, has also initiated conversations with Uber and Deliveroo about taking food to the old and vulnerable when they are put into forced isolation.

As I have written in previous notes, all government efforts are based on the assumptions that there won't be a vaccine within a year and that everything has to be done to protect the collapse of the health service.

What keeps ministers and officials awake at night is the fear that if the epidemic becomes too great they would have to make appalling decisions, such as that the NHS would stop treating people over a certain age, such as 65.

"Everything is aimed at making sure the NHS is not overwhelmed, to save lives and to prevent hideous choices having to be made," said a source.

Plans are also well under way for doctors to give consultations to patients quarantined at home by video links over the internet.

Italy mark 2.

You missed out ice rinks being prepared as emergency mortuaries but not telling the managers. Lol.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What's happening......

Italy mark 2.

Can’t wait for my old mans reaction when i tell him no afternoon pints.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It will come down to the NHS picking who's beyond saving at the peak of this virus our nhs is broken beyond belief.

Its being so cheerful that keeps you going😂😂😂

Thank fuck im still in my 40's - the odds are on my side!

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly what's happening in Italy.

Really is a shocking state. Am finishing our shopping this weekend and that's me in. Some cunt with severe asthma I'll be one of they cunts just left. 4months in the house I'll take that if its between that and severely ill.

5 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Its being so cheerful that keeps you going😂😂😂

Thank fuck im still in my 40's - the odds are on my side!

Any Underlying health issues you'll be joining the auld cunts like me 😀😀😀😀

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Christ knows? I feel okay but you never can tell😀

You looking forward to being quarantined?

Na mate but fuck all ye can do 16weeks is fuck all if it saves life's

PlayStation Netflix full sky package we'll survive in this house..

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Na mate but fuck all ye can do 16weeks is fuck all if it saves life's

PlayStation Netflix full sky package we'll survive in this house..

Cant really believe its come to this.

My parents are 70 and it now feels real.

Best of luck mate👊

if The country goes down the war-time laws/rules in the country surely the league is void. Does leave a bitter taste in my mouth if I’m honest, we fucked the league and everyone knows it, however at the end of the day the league essentially was not over and anything could have happened such as our comeback and then crumbling.  

If they are going to award them the league title on the grounds that 'they would have probably won it' , then they may as well give them the Scottish Cup as well, as they are favourites to win that. 

Then we may as well just give up, because any ounce of credibility that our league or Country may have had left, will be gone. 

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Really is a shocking state. Am finishing our shopping this weekend and that's me in. Some cunt with severe asthma I'll be one of they cunts just left. 4months in the house I'll take that if its between that and severely ill.

Who's told you to stay in the hoose for 4 month 

Archived