Aberdeen on the brink

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Sanctimonious dogshite.

”me, me, me - am I not a caring, thoughtful, compassionate beacon of goodytwoshoesness and so much more intelligent and civilised than you grunts?”

Take that “spare a thought for poor Aberdeen” and stick it up your arse.

Succinct,to the point,and spot on. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SFA and SPFL must be sweating bullets, and their legal depts, must be in self isolating overdrive to find a way to save any club (ours excepted) from going under, whilst trying to avoid the comparison to the absolute nothing they did for us, at a time when coefficients were of no consequence and one way sporting integrity was paramount.  

17 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Exactly! Im talking about the sheep-shagging bastards.

I dont want Rangers to have any trouble at all from this. I want everyone else to have all the trouble. It is a shame for the workers, but fuck it, still want them closed down.

You are finally starting to understand.

If the Premiership next year has Rangers, Partick Thistle, Alloa, Morton, Elgin, Dundee , Stirling, Cowdenbeath and EKFC, then I will be fucking delighted.

If the others from the top flight are turned into Aldi and Lidl stores it will be hilarious.

From sheep shaggin super stadium to lidl or aldi in a short space of time,and I would piss myself laughing at the fuckin KARMA visited on one shower of scummy cunts  :aberdeen:

On 24/03/2020 at 18:44, B1872 said:

Actually embarrassed by fellow Rangers fans on FF giving it ‘I take no pleasure in that statement’. Hope the sheep shagging cunts die! 👍🏻

It’s fake as fuck, cunts trying to show how good a person they are online to strangers, fucking retards 

Same with the pish I just read in the Bears den,  saying even if we had mathematically won the title this year he would still be wanting it null and void.

Absolute shite, people need to at least be honest with their self and stop all the trying to look like a good guy nonsense. 

Fuck Aberdeen  🥳 

This is the same mob who thought the league would survive and prosper without us being in it , now its going to suffer if this shower of shite go to the wall.

Get them to fuck , and hopefully the other lot from Dundee are next.........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

This is the same mob who thought the league would survive and prosper without us being in it , now its going to suffer if this shower of shite go to the wall.

That would drive me into a manic wanking frenzy.

On 26/03/2020 at 09:50, Jimbeamjunior said:

I hope everyone single person connected to the sheep shaggers suffers, i doubt anyone at their club gave a fuck about us back in 2012, so fuck them

On 26/03/2020 at 10:28, sassaaaa said:

That would be two of the cunts that couldn't wait to vote us out.
A pair of  inconsequential small time Rangers haters.
I have needed to arrange a full set of dry drawers pissin myself laughing at the predicament these cunts find themselves in.
Cheerio ya cunts,we'll manage without you :dance::dance::dance::dance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:  

22 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Until it's confirmed we are financially secure with no issues, I will not be laughing at Aberdeen. 

Why not, we have a better chance of survival as when the football does eventually resume we can earn money back again for people who put it in the now 

Aberdeen are a tinpot shitehole of a club that were reducing capacity of their ground to try make it a better atmopshere as they couldnt fill it, 

Fucking get laughing, we'll we way more fine that that mob

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why not, we have a better chance of survival as when the football does eventually resume we can earn money back again for people who put it in the now 

Aberdeen are a tinpot shitehole of a club that were reducing capacity of their ground to try make it a better atmopshere as they couldnt fill it, 

Fucking get laughing, we'll we way more fine that that mob

All 42 Scottish clubs were in meetings to discuss financial concerns today. 

The football isn’t going to resume for months. To get through this period we will be relying on the good nature of our owners to fund working capital. Given what happened last time, I’m not taking anything for granted.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

All 42 Scottish clubs were in meetings to discuss financial concerns today. 

The football isn’t going to resume for months. To get through this period we will be relying on the good nature of our owners to fund working capital. Given what happened last time, I’m not taking anything for granted.

All 42 clubs met to discuss divvying up the prize money, i bet a deep sea that the tarriers are feeling it worse than us, their monthly costs are 7.5mill,

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

All 42 clubs met to discuss divvying up the prize money, i bet a deep sea that the tarriers are feeling it worse than us, their monthly costs are 7.5mill,

The paedo church will bail them out, or maybe the Scottish government as it is a "national institution".

Archived