Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

I'm better getting away from here for a while and getting on with my day, the general mood all around is low and getting wound up at the other clubs in the SPFL slipstream wont help, headshot reqd from our board to up the ante and see where that takes us.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This is what must now be addressed through a temporary change to the league structure to cope with what is likely to be 2 very“abnormal” seasons".

Are they actually looking at introducing a 2 year temporary restructure to right these perceived wrongs? Does it then revert back to 12-10-10-10 or stick at something else?

Will they bother with the 11-1 vote per the rulebook or bring in temporary rules to cover that too?

Honestly, what a fucking sham of an organisation.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm reading any club looking to raise an interdict, they have until 10.00am, thereafter show is over and monies due paid out and forever STFU.

Are we going to court or not? 1 hour 5 minutes to do so.

As far as I am aware , Rangers is not raising an interdict, based on what I am reading here, granted. 

Rangers want rid of the stooges on the SPFL board, putting and interdict achieves nothing apart from paint us as devils in disguise yet again, politically an interdict makes no sense to come from is. PT and Stranraer absolutely it makes sense.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"This is what must now be addressed through a temporary change to the league structure to cope with what is likely to be 2 very“abnormal” seasons".

Are they actually looking at introducing a 2 year temporary restructure to right these perceived wrongs? Does it then revert back to 12-10-10-10 or stick at something else?

Will they bother with the 11-1 vote per the rulebook or bring in temporary rules to cover that too?

Honestly, what a fucking sham of an organisation.

I honestly think they will try and find an "emergency reconstruction" loophole of sorts to push something through and get around the 11-1 rule as there's no way anything happens otherwise.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I honestly think they will try and find an "emergency reconstruction" loophole of sorts to push something through and get around the 11-1 rule as there's no way anything happens otherwise.

What type of vote is needed to change a resolution as I’m sure this will happen?

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Honestly fuck knows. 

They're rewriting things as they go along so anything can and likely will happen.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Funny how some rules MUST be adhered to i.e. can't change a Yes vote to a No but can change a No to a Yes, and others can just be ignored.

I applaud Thistle for their QC letter but we now need to put in a legal challenge and stop the monies until that resolution is assessed for legality or revoked. I would say another vote but there is no confidence in the governance so the whole spfl need looked at.

The SPFL could have allocated monies other ways but it’s very strange why they wanted to push this through and we all know why as they’re just waiting for the green light from uefa.

A few on here are saying league reconstruction wont happen because other clubs in the SPFL wont vote for it but I think this is already  a  done deal .  The fact that the SPFL have now asked her (Budge)  to oversee it is nothing more than them having another laugh and a final slap at  us.  

The fact that last week she was intimating  Hearts would fight this in the courts if needed and now she's overseeing league reconstruction is nauseating .  Shes had her belly tickled and is  turning over to placate her SPFL masters.  

League reconstruction is coming our way and every club (in my opinion)  in the SPFL apart from Rangers , are probably aware of it.

Just now, Carnbroe Bear said:

A few on here are saying league reconstruction wont happen because other clubs in the SPFL wont vote for it but I think this is already  a  done deal .  The fact that the SPFL have now asked her (Budge)  to oversee it is nothing more than them having another laugh and a final slap at  us.  

The fact that last week she was intimating  Hearts would fight this in the courts if needed and now she's overseeing league reconstruction is nauseating .  Shes had her belly tickled and is  turning over to placate her SPFL masters.  

League reconstruction is coming our way and every club (in my opinion)  in the SPFL apart from Rangers , are probably aware of it.

It can’t happen without a vote. Sure I seen it needs 11/12 votes for too. It’s highly unlikely 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they are so hell bent on reconstruction to stop any relegation then why the need to declare winners, just restructure the leagues for next season prize money goes out as things stand. 

Oh wait............

All in favour of easing the pain of an ‘unlucky’ & unforseeable relegation (in normal circumstances).

Remind me, what pain was ever caused by somebody being unable to be declared champions, when the ‘prize’ money & Euro standings are still being granted to them?

No, I can’t think of one, either.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Funny how some rules MUST be adhered to i.e. can't change a Yes vote to a No but can change a No to a Yes, and others can just be ignored.

That rule is Company law.  The proposal didnt affect one of the categories requiring the 11-1 vote, like restructuring, so was rightly done on a 75% basis. The 2 lower leagues being combined again is per the rule book. These things have been done correctly.

It's how  other things have been applied that is incompetent or worse, ie linking league positions to final payments despite admitting other means of distributing money, the Dundee vote being ignored, revealing interim vote results etc.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

It can’t happen without a vote. Sure I seen it needs 11/12 votes for too. It’s highly unlikely 

In normal circumstances you are correct and it wouldn't be voted for but this is uncharted waters and the SPFL would have working behind the scenes over the last week or so to ensure the mhanks got their league.  A price to pay you may say, but one they were willing to take.

2 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

If we do not release a statement today stating that ‘a plan of action’ is at least in motion, then the board deserve lynching.

Beginning to believe if we watch this unfold ourselves it will collapse on its arse without us doing very much. 

I can bet if Hearts, Dundee, Partick etc don’t get this reconstruction, Doncaster, McLennan etc will drop like flies 

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they are so hell bent on reconstruction to stop any relegation then why the need to declare winners, just restructure the leagues for next season prize money goes out as things stand. 

Oh wait............

Nail on head.

Archived