Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

He came on here tonight for a wee while and tbf he did say he would take any flack coming his way, Think he’s genuinely gutted as much as the rest of us tbh and as much as a lot of us were hanging on his latest updates throughout this saga me included I definitely don’t think he’s a taig tbf.

I don’t think he deserves the flack some are trying to dish out to him and the same with moody. It’s a fkn forum, it’s in the name and if you can’t sound off amongst your own the place is finished.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If the club released the evidence they had wouldn't it be inadmissible in any court proceeding. I think this is why they won't hand it over until they get an independent inquiry.

I am really confused by the whole thing Sweetheart. 

1. Are we going through the courts to get this independent inquiry ? If that is the case then why not just say so and we all know what is going on, if they have the evidence then they know we are all systems go, but no need to reveal what it is, just that we are going to court tomorrow or next week.

2. Are we trying to get backing from other clubs to get an EGM to try and force resignations and an independent inquiry ?

I am no legal mind that is for sure, I only work with common sense but I am not sure what other options there is to get the inquiry we want and need.

I hope this statement tonight is just a holding one and tomorrow we hear something much better, but at this moment in time I am very unsure what our Club are really doing and until they explain or act in some kind of decisive way I am taking a  back seat trying to guess what is the next step.

I feel after the last few days it is the only sensible way think. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, toad said:

A number of clubs stated before the Friday vote, that the time given to review the proposal was inadequate and stated that they would have wanted more time. 

So how did Dundee manage to get the the time to discuss reconstruction, whilst all other clubs stuck to the Friday 5pm deadline.

Pushing out the results in advance of all votes being cast put Dundee into a position they should not have had, if their original vote had 'landed'.

This in theory gave them an extra 4 days to be persuaded to change their voting stance, which other clubs were not afforded. 

This on its own, without the 'one word' needing changed proposal from Rangers being rejected and communicated to other teams before Rangers were informed, surely provides a starting point to secure an external investigation. 

Rangers also questioned the validity of the main proposal well before the shit that has gone on from last Friday. 

Let’s not forget our several contacts to them which they tried to ignore.

My understanding the money will be paid after 10am tomorrow morning, provided there is no legal challenge. Rangers are unlikely to go legal before that as it would prevent funds going to the other clubs. I don't know what the Boards next move will be but I"m certain they have something significant given they have again called for the suspension of Doncaster. Interesting times ahead

Just been on FB and came across a piece by Simon Jordan. Think it’s written in daylate rebel. Anyway he thinks the voting fiasco was, well a fiasco. However significantly he has to bring up our 2012 troubles and that we are showing some vitriol. Don’t think we can expect too much help from MSM as we have too much history which can be connected to 2012 by good story tellers.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am really confused by the whole thing Sweetheart. 

1. Are we going through the courts to get this independent inquiry ? If that is the case then why not just say so and we all know what is going on, if they have the evidence then they know we are all systems go, but no need to reveal what it is, just that we are going to court tomorrow or next week.

2. Are we trying to get backing from other clubs to get an EGM to try and force resignations and an independent inquiry ?

I am no legal mind that is for sure, I only work with common sense but I am not sure what other options there is to get the inquiry we want and need.

I hope this statement tonight is just a holding one and tomorrow we hear something much better, but at this moment in time I am very unsure what our Club are really doing and until they explain or act in some kind of decisive way I am taking a  back seat trying to guess what is the next step.

I feel after the last few days it is the only sensible way think. :thumbup:

I don't know either, I have faith that whatever they have got is will be going nowhere until a  Independent enquiry is set up. Think this is the best way as they are dealing with professional con men.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't know either, I have faith that whatever they have got is will be going nowhere until a  Independent enquiry is set up. Think this is the best way as they are dealing with professional con men.

My confidence is a lot lower than yours Sweetheart, but good on you for still having it.   :thumbup:

I will probably not manage it, but going to try and not post in this thread again until Rangers either take some kind of action or it all fades away.  :pipe:

5 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

I’ve never been convinced he’s the fenian some make him out to be. 

He’s a rugby journalist with a passing interest in Scottish football that tops up his salary. 

Rugby guys tend to be sticklers for the rules and fair play. Heres hoping

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

My confidence is a lot lower than yours Sweetheart, but good on you for still having it.   :thumbup:

I will probably not manage it, but going to try and not post in this thread again until Rangers either take some kind of action or it all fades away.  :pipe:

I believe corruption can be fought - Rome fell 🙂

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I believe corruption can be fought - Rome fell 🙂

It would help if other clubs would stand up to them with us instead of bending over for them at every possible point.

Its time to say no to corruption, start recording every occurrence of coercion, lying, bullying and biased actions. Also to truly rid the game of corruption up here we’d need dirt on lawell to get him behind bars......concealing child abuse might just do it if we can ever get the justice system to not be corrupt as well.

50 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If the club released the evidence they had wouldn't it be inadmissible in any court proceeding. I think this is why they won't hand it over until they get an independent inquiry.

If we create enough stink the SPFL may have no choice but to grant an Independent Inquiry but on the other hand we might need legal proceedings to get that inquiry???

Archived