Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got the chance to read the dossier in peace. Said previously I expected it to be sensational without being sensationalistic (ie blockbuster headlines) and I think this is exactly that.  Damning really, and I cant wait to see more including QC opinion.

The only aspect its weak on is fleshing out the bullying aspect, however it is adequately covered in the provision that others will only come forward freely to independent investigators.

Theres been a good 15 or so knives thrust into them and twisted, none an absolute killer, but let's see if they can save themselves before they bleed to death. I think they'll be hard pushed to all survive this, especially Doncaster. 

There will be no ii though, and that's not about the dossier but about other influences.  But as it stands, other than calling for suspensions without an ii having been granted, I think our Board have excelled so far. No stopping now please Park.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Finally got the chance to read the dossier in peace. Said previously I expected it to be sensational without being sensationalistic (ie blockbuster headlines) and I think this is exactly that.  Damning really, and I cant wait to see more including QC opinion.

The only aspect its weak on is fleshing out the bullying aspect, however it is adequately covered in the provision that others will only come forward freely to independent investigators.

Theres been a good 15 or so knives thrust into them and twisted, none an absolute killer, but let's see if they can save themselves before they bleed to death. I think they'll be hard pushed to all survive this, especially Doncaster. 

There will be no ii though, and that's not about the dossier but about other influences.  But as it stands, other than calling for suspensions without an ii having been granted, I think our Board have excelled so far. No stopping now please Park.

You get a like for reading it all,as I know you would have mate 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He is not the man that should be our voice in all this . No doubts . Really weak and pathetic for me 

On the defensive . Not good 

It's a difficult balance though isn't it mate? If we remain professional and look to be just simply wanting the best for Scottish football then it is more likely that we get the support of the other member clubs. If we come out too strongly and start a fight, then the SPFL might just throw shite back at us, we then start to look petty and lose support.

I think he's done a good job to be honest.

Remember the name of every single one of these bastards claiming there is nothing of any substance in this dossier. Every one of these smug cunts continuously taking some non-existant higher moral ground. When we win this - and we will win this - they need to be reminded of how they openly condoned out and out corruption within their own national sport. Every single day of their professional careers. The board members, the chairmen, the journalists, former players and pundits. Every last one of them.

Nothing happening here guys . It's all too pussy like for me . If Robertson and Rangers just want and investigation , then that won't be nearly enough 

And i now am convinced we have nothing else listening to him tonight . Very disappointed 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Here's a theory....why are celtic even mentioned on ssb?

Their is fuck all in the dossier that mentions them?

Because they are always mentioned regardless. You do know it's a tarrier station?

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

It's a difficult balance though isn't it mate? If we remain professional and look to be just simply wanting the best for Scottish football then it is more likely that we get the support of the other member clubs. If we come out too strongly and start a fight, then the SPFL might just throw shite back at us, we then start to look petty and lose support.

I think he's done a good job to be honest.

Fair post mate and one way of looking at it . It's not my gut feeling having listened though 

Archived