Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Its saying her appearance could sway votes. It doesnt offend me, but see if I was on a body that represented womens football I'd be making a deal out of it. 

Jesus Christ that’s abysmal journalism to be honest.

When I said no context I was looking for something to topple the SPFL and they came away with that shit. 🤬

27 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

11 May 20More Sport >

Could Sonia O'Neill be Rangers' secret weapon in battle to topple the SPFL?

By Matthew Lindsay  @MattLindsayHT Testing

Chief Football Writer

What the fuck :lol::rofl:

How dare they bring my future wife into this. 

A guy can dream 😍😂

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Jesus Christ that’s abysmal journalism to be honest.

When I said no context I was looking for something to topple the SPFL and they came away with that shit. 🤬

It really is. I want to send it to that rapinoe 😂

You know what....I'm going to get a post in now before it takes me six hours to catch up. 

Let's be honest here - we want the removal of this executive as soon as possible which is our main aim. But underneath we really want rid of Lieswell and his cabal.

It looks as though we are having to go to court to get any investigation which will take a long time and all things will remain the same, probably well into next year.

Therefore why can't we do what we all think and actually come and call out Lieswell in a way that he has to respond. I'm talking here of absolute slander so that  HE  

has to go to court to clear his name. Would he?  I doubt it.  

Just a thought which may be well off the mark, but worth considering?

Right, now it's back ten or so pages to start my catch up, see you all when I catch up again.

Footnote :  Is there an amnesty on likes at the moment as I seem to be giving out a hell of a lot of likes recently?

37 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

11 May 20More Sport >

Could Sonia O'Neill be Rangers' secret weapon in battle to topple the SPFL?

By Matthew Lindsay  @MattLindsayHT Testing

Chief Football Writer

What the fuck :lol::rofl:

pictures!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Our OWN dossier proves WE threatened HIM?????

I’ve not read every word on this subject ( & the print goes out of focus when I try to expand) but what I have seen suggests we haven’t made such a blunder.

So how the fuck can you come out with a line like that?????

The SPFL’s own statement regarding our dossier said that it did not contain a shred of evidence.

Talk about a contradiction and changing your position when it suits.  Doncaster is the classic untrustworthy individual in a suit. That claim is easily batted off by referring them to their own statement. I also hope that he formally reported his claim to the SPFL Chairman....

43 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Playing a wee bit of catch up but here is a summary of my thoughts over playing catch up;

Doncaster hired by Selliks recruitment firm

Reagan hired by Selliks recruitment team

Spfl use Selliks lawyers

Spfl chairman is an employee of DD and another sellik share holder

There are probably others but here is the last kicker, SPFL appear to be using Selliks PR firm as well.

Surely to fuck someone out there apart from Rangers has to join the dots here!

They're scared. People are scared. Sometimes It's easier to go with the status quo than to stand up and fight for what's right.

It reminds me of the old movie 'High Noon.' Rangers are Marshal Will Kane, (Gary Cooper ) 

Will Kane cleaned up the town and had the bad guys sent to jail making Hadleyville a safe place for womenfolk and children to live. 

But word gets out that Frank Miller, a real bad ass, has been released from state prison  and heading back to Hadleyville to kill the good Marshal.

The Judge that sentenced Miller and his gang  decides it's time to run and tells Kane to do the same.

But Kane has principles, he runs from no man. He decides it's time to round up a posse and prepare for the showdown. He has many friends that owe him for all the good he has done.

Kane's efforts to round up a posse at Ramírez’ Saloon, and then the church, are met with fear and hostility. Some townspeople, worried that a gunfight would damage the town's reputation, urge Kane to avoid the confrontation entirely. Some are Miller's friends, but some resent that Kane cleaned up the town in the first place.

It's too late. There's no time to run. It's nearly 12.00. The train's arriving. The baddies are coming. It's HIGH NOON!

Kane kills the bastards on his own.

The End.

Sorry..............:lol:

He  bullied me first defence from Doncaster when caught bang to rights. 

An overpaid Liewell  lackey on nearly £400,000 pa .

Like  Medusa the SPFL  has a nest of vipers  at the top.

Major excision required urgently and so very necessary.

Our report is factual and there is corroboration from other clubs on bullying culture.'Loans 'not declared,minutes not signed off as a true and accurate record of events ,debts not declared ,decisions publicly declared or leaked before all votes are counted,rules made up as they go along,denial of open public scrutiny,answering their own questions ,putting out hearsay as fact,no corporate governance,probity or transparency.

All  very serious  and showing gross incompetence at best and very much  worse  I am certain as an independent examination would point up  . 

Attempting to be dismissed by clots ,idiots and placepersons  in the media  as much ado about nothing.....I give you Barry Ferguson who confessed  has never read a book in his life  and Tam the bam Cowan,Cosgroves slapstick  sidekick.

9 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

The SPFL’s own statement regarding our dossier said that it did not contain a shred of evidence.

Talk about a contradiction and changing your position when it suits.  Doncaster is the classic untrustworthy individual in a suit. That claim is easily batted off by referring them to their own statement. I also hope that he formally reported his claim to the SPFL Chairman....

He has survived before, so we can't take one single one of his many lies, as a given that he will be taken down

10 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

They're scared. People are scared. Sometimes It's easier to go with the status quo than to stand up and fight for what's right.

It reminds me of the old movie 'High Noon.' Rangers are Marshal Will Kane, (Gary Cooper ) 

Will Kane cleaned up the town and had the bad guys sent to jail making Hadleyville a safe place for womenfolk and children to live. 

But word gets out that Frank Miller, a real bad ass, has been released from state prison  and heading back to Hadleyville to kill the good Marshal.

The Judge that sentenced Miller and his gang  decides it's time to run and tells Kane to do the same.

But Kane has principles, he runs from no man. He decides it's time to round up a posse and prepare for the showdown. He has many friends that owe him for all the good he has done.

Kane's efforts to round up a posse at Ramírez’ Saloon, and then the church, are met with fear and hostility. Some townspeople, worried that a gunfight would damage the town's reputation, urge Kane to avoid the confrontation entirely. Some are Miller's friends, but some resent that Kane cleaned up the town in the first place.

It's too late. There's no time to run. It's nearly 12.00. The train's arriving. The baddies are coming. It's HIGH NOON!

Kane kills the bastards on his own.

The End.

Sorry..............:lol:

Thanks for the spoiler you bastard. 😁

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Why is Doncaster saying our dossier proves bullying by Park against him.

He's also saying the inquiry won't be independent as we are picking up the cost, this from a cunt who got delliote or whatever there called to carry one out without anyone knowing, blow torch and neck springs to mind. 

Archived