"THE T8INTED EIGHT"

tannerall

So following today's, news of conspiracy, collusion, double dealing, corruption and denial, our club, our fan base, and hopefully others in Scottish football can surely now start calling out the previous 8 years of possible criminality.       Indeed a tainted era for Scottish football.

And from now on, with a nod to Quentin Tarantino, this poster will be referring to cellic's run of league wins as "THE T8INTED EIGHT".

Anyone on here with good photoshop skills and perhaps fed up with social isolation able to photoshop and edit these posters with the "T8INTED EIGHT" title and relevant bunch of bad guys ?

91AUVRotMqL._AC_SX342_.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg?v=1475945235

All this looks great on the fat Jap's CV.

Think about it, when his time at celtic is up, what a pension top-up he'll get doing consultancy work for firms with tainted trophies as a measure of successful and making xyz amounts of substantial profit each year from free runs at Champions League monies.

These cunts are shameless and have end-game's and do what it takes to pay dividends. 

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

All this looks great on the fat Jap's CV.

Think about it, when his time at celtic is up, what a pension top-up he'll get doing consultancy work for firms with tainted trophies as a measure of successful and making xyz amounts of substantial profit each year from free runs at Champions League monies.

These cunts are shameless and have end-game's and do what it takes to pay dividends. 

He's already set up his family in the the business of tomfoolery timfoolery too.  

Hopefully they'll all get found out at some stage.

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

See cause we urnay in the league they can only beat whats infront of them. 

It's still 8 no matter how you look at it 

Ano. Would we be giving a fuck if it was the other way round? What would we do reject the titles? Kid on they didn't happen? 

If this goes so badly for the SPFL that its proven that the football authorities merger years back and our drop to Div 3 rather than Championship was manipulated and managed by the scum fc then I don't think theres scope to challenge the validity of their 8 titles.

Until its proven that they pulled the strings, cant see how we can say they're tainted titles tbh. As distasteful as the murky goings on are.

13 hours ago, Don54 said:

Fot666.thumb.jpg.5e46290cec002dff70af291b3212fee5.jpg

Fotoram.io666.thumb.jpg.2b7b188e5b2f1717bac7f93c1783b783.jpg

That's a brilliant text style @Don54. A spiderweb of deceit, or All cracked up and about to shatter.Better than I thought could be done. 

Just need someone to photoshop the heads of Lennon, Brown,Liewell, Doncaster, Sutton, Hartson, Big Jock and Torbett there now. on the characters at the bottom, and maybe make the background green. 

Title at top would be good too. Maybe "Brought to you by the SFA" and starring the usual suspects. 

Anyone up for it ?

8 hours ago, tannerall said:

That's a brilliant text style @Don54. A spiderweb of deceit, or All cracked up and about to shatter.Better than I thought could be done. 

Just need someone to photoshop the heads of Lennon, Brown,Liewell, Doncaster, Sutton, Hartson, Big Jock and Torbett there now. on the characters at the bottom, and maybe make the background green. 

Title at top would be good too. Maybe "Brought to you by the SFA" and starring the usual suspects. 

Anyone up for it ?

Fot666.thumb.jpg.9839f1ff0256a024ad4efeea9e26e8b6.jpg

This ok mate?

22 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If this goes so badly for the SPFL that its proven that the football authorities merger years back and our drop to Div 3 rather than Championship was manipulated and managed by the scum fc then I don't think theres scope to challenge the validity of their 8 titles.

Until its proven that they pulled the strings, cant see how we can say they're tainted titles tbh. As distasteful as the murky goings on are.

As much as I hate saying it, I tend to agree. 

Last time Andy Murray won Wimbledon, the favourite Djokovic got put out in the 1/4's, I think? .... it doesn't mean he never won Wimbledon because the favourite wasn't there to beat him to it.

If they get awarded this one, it's tainted.
The majority of their 8 past defo have an asterisk next to them however to denote the context in which they claimed these ones. 

18 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

As much as I hate saying it, I tend to agree. 

Last time Andy Murray won Wimbledon, the favourite Djokovic got put out in the 1/4's, I think? .... it doesn't mean he never won Wimbledon because the favourite wasn't there to beat him to it.

If they get awarded this one, it's tainted.
The majority of their 8 past defo have an asterisk next to them however to denote the context in which they claimed these ones. 

Doesn't work like that mate.

Andy Murray still had to beat the player that knocked Sam Querrey out that knocked Djokovic out. 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Doesn't work like that mate.

Andy Murray still had to beat the player that knocked Sam Querrey out that knocked Djokovic out. 

Aye I know. I'm saying you still have to win it though. Which they did, regardless of the standard of competition (which there was none of)

My main issue is all the free-run's at Champions League money they got. Scottish football knew what they were doing there whilst some fans (including myself) wrongly thought going down the leagues would be a great idea - but to flip that, it wasn't upto the Rangers fans what happened - the other teams made that decision.

Archived