SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

The spfl are shitting it imo!!

Could well be the case that the mafia have bitten off more than they can chew and that realisation is finally dawning on them. Frankly if Hearts/Thistle burn the whole edifice to the ground I will stand up and applaud.

Hopelessly off topic but if the SPFL fall (big if) then radical change can take place.

All teams to be full time professionals and no plastic pitches. Maybe 20-24 will make that commitment. So 2 leagues only. Premiership and Championship if you like.

The rest are regionalised and can be semi pro if they want. A pyramid system whereby an ambitious regional club can get get into the championship if they meet the criteria.

On matters requiring a vote championship team vote counts for 1 point and premiership teams votes count as 2 with a simple majority being all that is required for change.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Has anyone else read recently where years back Rod McKenzie argued successfully a case should be heard by the SFA rather than in Court, then subsequently argued the SFA had no jurisdiction and successfully had the case closed? 

Would that have been circa 2011 by chance 🤔

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

The spfl are shitting it imo!!

I think this is why we have been so quiet, we have a dossier, they saw it, denigrated it in public through their press shills and all that they dismissed has come to pass, they are bricking it big style and I’m willing to bet we have more than just that dossier, to reveal.  

14 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I think this is why we have been so quiet, we have a dossier, they saw it, denigrated it in public through their press shills and all that they dismissed has come to pass, they are bricking it big style and I’m willing to bet we have more than just that dossier, to reveal.  

Some still give our board way too much credit for very little for me 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Some still give our board way too much credit for very little for me 

I respect and understand your position, having loathed the (un)dignified silences of the past decade and being particularly disappointed with the clubs response to the blatant racism shown to Morelos from the press, referees and footballing authorities, I see your point completely.

In this scenario though the onerous plodding of our past seems to be just that, not one club (as far as I have seen) has commented on the Hearts & PT action prior to the papers being submitted to the courts - missives via the press from a club like no other excepted- I just feel this may be a turning point, we have very recently forthrightly and robustly challenged the authorities and predictably were ignored and derided by them and the press.

I care not for Hearts or any other team, but this case may expose some truths about Scottish Footballs maladministration and we may well have a decades worth of evidence to impart, if our dossier is drawn in then the doors are open to other evidence that shows a biased shambolic maladministration that cannot be defended.  

I hope I’m right and Sir I hope you are wrong, either way no hard feelings.

It some ways it's good to see someone else on getting the threats and intimidation  our club has been on the receiving  end of for a number of years.

Surely member clubs must wake up soon and see  this is what happens  to any that oppose the will of the cabal and get them voted out asap.

Dont know why site was down but well done to those who  worked so hard to get the site back up as soon as practicable. 

Either that or Gogzy messed up again :mutley:

24 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

It some ways it's good to see someone else on getting the threats and intimidation  our club has been on the receiving  end of for a number of years.

Surely member clubs must wake up soon and see  this is what happens  to any that oppose the will of the cabal and get them voted out asap.

Dont know why site was down but well done to those who  worked so hard to get the site back up as soon as practicable. 

Either that or Gogzy messed up again :mutley:

tenor-23.gif

Archived