BT Sport

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As previous stated the so called ex Bears we have on the tv don’t back us up the easy question is why or are they just agreeing to get there paycheque, the tims have all the mouth pieces and the MSM just give them the platform while we just plod along we need someone strong enough to call them out for what they are

Fact is he won't t he won't be on my TV screen again.  SKY is utter shite and I won't subscribe but i'll happily go to my local for away games and spend a tenner to watch them.

14 hours ago, murzo said:

Yeah he’s the best of the three. Comes across well and is fairly balanced with his views. 

But hungover this morning. Assuming you're being hugely sarcastic

22 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

A proper panel today on BT. James Richardson, Raphael Honigstein. 

Looking forward to Dortmund v Sachlke in particular.

Wee Reyna starting for Dortmund. 

Just turned on & Dempsey saying Reyna out!

Injured in the warm up or something?

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Just turned on & Dempsey saying Reyna out!

Injured in the warm up or something?

Yes mate.. Was in the original team line up, but seems to have dropped out now. Not sure on exact reason, but, as you say, probably injured in warm up I suppose. 

difference is though the Germans will be watching it through normal avenues , this new commercial boy will have us paying for some viewing season ticket if it happens here and we won’t see a pence of our normal renewal back 

Not ideal, but if the Germans can do this then there is no reason why we can't. 

Yes, no crowd, but to be honest watching this Dortmund game it's not any worse than the atmosphere at Ibrox for your average league game!! 

And at least they will settle their league in a proper manner. 

They have a "can do" attitude, where as we have a "can't do" attitude.

Get the football back ffs!! 

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Yes, no crowd, but to be honest watching this Dortmund game it's not any worse than the atmosphere at Ibrox for your average league game!! 

They could add in a crowd sound effect for the viewers 

6 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Should be nothing until fans can get in , they German supporters couldn’t get into support their teams today coz the league and clubs would rather cash in on people all over Europe with no interest in the teams tuning in instead , disgusting if you ask me , it’s a novelty this weekend , nobody is watching Freiburg v Wolfsburg in weeks to come , I didn’t tune in , I watched PSG Dortmund the last round of the champs league and put it off after ten minutes , intensity and tempo nowhere near the levels of a normal match , shite 

On 15/05/2020 at 19:05, Cedrick said:

Dinny see the big deal bout German fitbaw returning it will be absolute shite with nobody there 

Watched it yesterday, wasn’t bad. Get used to nobody being there after 10 minutes. Just glad there’s football to watch to be honest.

On 15/05/2020 at 18:21, STEPPS BOY said:

If i was stuck on a desert island with Sutton, Stewart, Craigan and a tin of Corned beef - i’d eat Sutton, Craigan and Stewart and have a conversation with the Corned Beef.

LMAO at that one :UK:

14 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Europa League games to be resumed??

What if UEFA decide our game V the Germans in Germany can go ahead.then Nippy says,no it can't,do we get booted out or if we travel and play the game,is our squad put into quarantine when it return?

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Demanded a full refund from August.   A manager is calling me later.  £284 rhise bastards owe me.   

They broke the contract not me so they pay up, fuck the circumstances. 

A refund based on what ? Is your bt subscription based on games being played aye 

Archived