40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

You said the decision regarding the awarding of points for non application for a refund on STs was made after listening to 'stakeholders'.

We are stakeholders too, and disagree with it.

Why not listen to both sides of the story?

I have listened to both.  As have the club.  They have made an informed decision and stand by it. 

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I have listened to both.  As have the club.  They have made an informed decision and stand by it. 

So, let's say for example's sake, that more 'stakeholders' disagree that the award of 25 points for non application is the correct road to go down and get in touch with the club re this point.

Do they change? Behave yersel man.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

So, let's say for example's sake, that more 'stakeholders' disagree that the award of 25 points for non application is the correct road to go down and get in touch with the club re this point.

Do they change? Behave yersel man.

The fact that people raised it led to a discussion where the merits of the implementation of reward points.  It was anticipated that some, particularly those that applied for the refund would be against this.  The club still felt it appropriate to reflect the sacrifice made by those who chose to leave the funds with the club.

Its a choice that they stand by.

4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

The stakeholders are unanimously against 2/3/4 people in the same household all having to buy RTV to stay level on points , how is this still part of MYGers? 

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

The fact that people raised it led to a discussion where the merits of the implementation of reward points.  It was anticipated that some, particularly those that applied for the refund would be against this.  The club still felt it appropriate to reflect the sacrifice made by those who chose to leave the funds with the club.

But only those willing to pump in another amount to mygers?

4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

This is where I'm struggling. It's not just some though, is it?

It's evidently more than just a few naysayers, nor it is it those who have asked for the refund, given that the people I've seen complaining, along with myself are complaining about it.

I commend you coming on here, FF, and using other social media channels to interact with fans, I really do. However, some of the answers given really do beggar belief. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Despite agreeing or disagreeing its good to see the club engaging with fans forums such as us and FF and long may it continue.

Well done Rangers

Yet to see it as a positive to be honest our reservations will make not one iota of difference and we will continue to be blackmailed into wanting to support our team away from home and Hampden 

3 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

yeah we should pass that today - it genuinely is a phenomenal response.  

Link in my email to make the 2nd payment isn't working, want to tell them to get it sorted I imagine I'm not the only one, cheers 

See regarding decisions like the ones that have been made, Greg?

Would it not be prudent to organise some lines of communication with the RSCs, given that the overwhelming majority of the away support come from that side of things?

Q & A's start of the season, in which the conveners/secretaries can hand out at AGMs, so the overwhelming majority of fans or 'stakeholders' have been listened to on topics like the one being discussed?

Not sure of the logistics involved in such an operation, but given the Club's new way of operating electronically, it surely couldn't be that hard?

@Louden_Greg

MyGers rewards one thing, and one thing only - money spent from now onwards.

Decades as a season ticket holder - nope

Lost a load of money as a shareholder - nope

Thousands spent on away fixtures - nope

Volunteer hundreds of hours for your club - nope

Spend a few bob from now on - yes

If not - fuck you. The club is not interested.

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

MyGers rewards one thing, and one thing only - money spent from now onwards.

Decades as a season ticket holder - nope

Lost a load of money as a shareholder - nope

Thousands spent on away fixtures - nope

Volunteer hundreds of hours for your club - nope

Spend a few bob from now on - yes

If not - fuck you. The club is not interested.

Loya£y

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Despite agreeing or disagreeing its good to see the club engaging with fans forums such as us and FF and long may it continue.

Well done Rangers

Funnily enough I was just about to post that. Sure @Louden_Greg won’t get the easiest time on here, but appreciate him broadening his communication beyond FF.

1 hour ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Link in my email to make the 2nd payment isn't working, want to tell them to get it sorted I imagine I'm not the only one, cheers 

What device/app you opening it on?  Can you copy and paste it?

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

See regarding decisions like the ones that have been made, Greg?

Would it not be prudent to organise some lines of communication with the RSCs, given that the overwhelming majority of the away support come from that side of things?

Q & A's start of the season, in which the conveners/secretaries can hand out at AGMs, so the overwhelming majority of fans or 'stakeholders' have been listened to on topics like the one being discussed?

Not sure of the logistics involved in such an operation, but given the Club's new way of operating electronically, it surely couldn't be that hard?

@Louden_Greg

There is merit in having more meetings for sure - using online platforms is something I'm intending to do.  Volume has been excessive over the last couple of months but I'm keen to reach out to RSCs and do something.

Additionally all RSCs have my contact details and I've spoken with 40+ since lockdown. That is a fraction of our RSC base though.  I am always happy to arrange a chat with any secretary or convener.

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Eh? Maybe I’m lost with this. 

My understanding was if you never took a refund for last season you’d be rewarded with 25 points and If you did take a refund you would have the cash in the bank and no 25 points? 

Aye but you only get "rewarded" with these points if you further spend your money to join mygers after already not taking the refund.

You aren't getting rewarded with anything, you're paying for it

Archived