Jump to content
mitre_mouldmaster

Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers - Match Thread

Recommended Posts


8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Timing of this thread is very questionable 

 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

@RFCRobertson would be embarrassed posting that so early 

Means that if it is merged, the initial post should stay the first on the thread and I can ensure that it contains all the links and info that might be useful to the members.

If it irritates folk that much, i wont bother though.

gmcf, CooperSF and Barasa like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers

Date : Thursday 6th August 2020

Time 5:55pm

Location Bayarena, Leverkusen

Previous Game Highlights :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViuNSyiha_I

Rangers Team News :  TBC

Bayern Team News : TBC

Streams : TBC

Should it not be TBD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

 

Means that if it is merged, the initial post should stay the first on the thread and I can ensure that it contains all the links and info that might be useful to the members.

If it irritates folk that much, i wont bother though.

Ha ha put your tampon back in mate 

AlbertzLoyalRSC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers

Date : Thursday 6th August 2020

Time 5:55pm

Location Bayarena, Leverkusen

Previous Game Highlights :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViuNSyiha_I

Rangers Team News :  TBC

Bayern Team News : TBC

Streams : TBC

I have no problem with as much info as possible in the match thread, so a :thumbup: from me.

BT Sport are showing game it says. 

HG5, Sweetheart and Kaydubya11 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious to see if we go full strength or not. Can see Helander starting this one, maybe Arfield too. If Zungu is the player we're hoping to sign in the next day or two chuck him in as well for some minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broxi said:

Curious to see if we go full strength or not. Can see Helander starting this one, maybe Arfield too. If Zungu is the player we're hoping to sign in the next day or two chuck him in as well for some minutes

Surely new signings, and Helander who was out the european squad after January, wont be eligible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Curious to see if we go full strength or not. Can see Helander starting this one, maybe Arfield too. If Zungu is the player we're hoping to sign in the next day or two chuck him in as well for some minutes

Thought it needed to be last seasons players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McKissock said:

Surely new signings, and Helander who was out the european squad after January, wont be eligible? 

 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Thought it needed to be last seasons players 

Right enough my bad. Didn't realise Helander wasn't eligible either though 

ger4life_1872 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...