* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Good point it’s unlikely any mine workings stopped right on line with the pavement of London Road.

maybe I'm paranoid .could be to justify the cheap land they got from the council 

whatever it is it's just more pish and bluster from lieswells look at us propaganda machine 

Another good result for Clarke get a point of that lot tonight.  I didn't watch the game but it sounds like his team well organised once again.

Chances were initially at a premium. In fact, they were non-existent during the opening third.

Kilmarnock were very well organised and disciplined, restricting celtic and looking to break when possible.

Despite dominating possession and territory, celtic failed to exert sustained pressure on MacDonald in the Kilmarnock goal.

14 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if they knew this all along but made the big announcement anyway, just to get the publicity.

Dont understand this.  There are entire housing schemes in ayrshire built on and beside mines

26 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Dont understand this.  There are entire housing schemes in ayrshire built on and beside mines

Schemes in Auchinleck,Muirkirk,Prestwick,Annbank,Dalmellington and Whitletts are not along the lines of a 60 storey doss house that would double up as a hotel :mutley::UK: 

Archived