* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Man u, no I mean it was man city, no sorry juve ermmmm i mean bournemouth want the wee prick Tierney 

Seen in a paper at work last night it's now Spurs with a 20 Million trillion gazillion pounds of the finest sterling for the boy wonder:lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So he should be but this isn't the place to discuss it.

Aye alright plumbGER , Posted in the wrong place ffs mate . 

(Was just thinking , I wouldny be wanting to pay hibs any amount for him , n allow they bastards to hold us to ransom , anyway it'll be a no goer , ffs his granda was chairman at the unwashed was he no 

41 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye alright plumbGER , Posted in the wrong place ffs mate . 

(Was just thinking , I wouldny be wanting to pay hibs any amount for him , n allow they bastards to hold us to ransom , anyway it'll be a no goer , ffs his granda was chairman at the unwashed was he no 

Yip he was and i agree we should give they bastards nothing but the boy isn't a bad player (if a bit overrated)

I wouldn't want the wee cunt anywhere near Ibrox.

This is the cunt who whilst playing for St  Mirren was dancing around his dressing room with a few other like minded rancid Bastards celebrating The Mick's winning the League.

26 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

I wouldn't want the wee cunt anywhere near Ibrox.

This is the cunt who whilst playing for St  Mirren was dancing around his dressing room with a few other like minded rancid Bastards celebrating The Mick's winning the League.

Can’t see it happening. Hibs would rather cut off their nose to spite their face with this one. Sell to Sellick for 2m rather than take 3m from Rangers. Not saying he’s worth that but I’m sure you understand what I’m Getting at.

Brendan Rodgers and Steve Clarke had differing views of their sides' midweek meeting

Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke has described celtic counterpart Brendan Rodgers' comment about his team's tactics as "silly".

After Kilmarnock held celtic to a 0-0 draw in Glasgow, Rodgers was quoted as saying: "It wouldn't matter if you put 11 firemen that deep on a pitch.

"It is always going to be very difficult and even more so when you have good players who are organised."

Clarke said his side played "the way that is best for us to get a result".

Rodgers has 'no complaints' with Killie draw

It was Kilmarnock's second draw at celtic Park this season and Clarke's men also beat the champions at Rugby Park earlier in the campaign.

"If you look at the majority of what Brendan said, it was correct and proper - but that line wasn't really befitting of a celtic manager," Clarke added.

"It wasn't so much disrespectful, it was just a silly line to use in what was quite an honest post-match analysis of the game.

"We don't have to go there and play the way celtic want us to. We went there to play the way that is best for us to get a result. It's my job as a manager to set my players up in a way that gives us the best chance of getting a positive result and that's what we did."

Highlights: celtic 0-0 Kilmarnock

Killie host Hearts in their final Premiership match of the season on Sunday, when League Cup winners celtic host Aberdeen before Rodgers' side take on Motherwell in next weekend's Scottish Cup final.

"If you are the team with 73 per cent of the possession then it's what you do with it that counts and on the night celtic didn't do enough," added Clarke.

"They only had one shot on target, which for that amount of possession I'd think would be disappointing for Brendan and his team.

"If he wants to insinuate that celtic could not have broken down 11 amateur players, which is what he was insinuating, then I think he underestimates his own abilities as a coach and the ability of his players because I'm pretty sure celtic would beat 11 firemen.

"I didn't see Brendan after the game, we didn't have the usual post-match chat so I don't know if he was frustrated or not after the results we've had against them this year.

"I don't think he should be too frustrated seeing as they have two trophies in the bag already and the chance to make it three next week."

Time and time again and more so since Gerrard was confirmed as Rangers manager, Brenda has been demonstrating his complete lack of #Respect #Humility towards opponents and managers.

Maybe he is worried about something..???

Time and time again and more so since Gerrard was confirmed as Rangers manager, Brenda has been demonstrating his complete lack of #Respect #Humility towards opponents and managers.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

He’s flustered at not being a big fish in a small pond any more mate 

his ego will be what ends him 

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

He’s flustered at not being a big fish in a small pond any more mate 

his ego will be what ends him 

Think its being kind to him putting it down to just Gerrards arrival.

Teams have realised how to play against them this season, and he's cracking under the slightest hint of pressure.

I see that prick griffiths is in the papers complaining about being trolled. It ok for him when he doing the trolling.

Just keep taking the drugs and you will feel better.

Archived