* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the current messiah said that the useful idiot reminded him of Steven Gerrard from Liverpool the useful idiot must have taken it seriously because he now wants to be a manager so he is going to go to coaching courses to become a manager and he wants to manage his current paedophile protecting club.

5 hours ago, standup said:

When the current messiah said that the useful idiot reminded him of Steven Gerrard from Liverpool the useful idiot must have taken it seriously because he now wants to be a manager so he is going to go to coaching courses to become a manager and he wants to manage his current paedophile protecting club.

Dear peetur

Kin ah be oor next manger pleese

Yours faifull fru ann fru 

Scout bloon 

9 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Awaiting the outcry from the east end mob about Cowdenbeath's choice of SECTARIAN socks yesterday!

" 'Mon the Blue Brazil!!! "

cowden.thumb.jpg.70f47c3f8042da507b72f2fd7db0efce.jpg

Irvine Meadow and Blairgowrie Juniors also wear same strip 

8 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Irvine Meadow and Blairgowrie Juniors also wear same strip 

As do Cambuslang Rangers and a few others.

As the picture was in the mainstream media I imagined a few of the east end trolls, when looking at the pictures in a paper and trying to understand the big words , may bite.

It's a pyoor died conspiracy by ra way. How come the Killie manager gets the manager of the year from the sports hacks, not as if he has won anything is it?

Brenda must pontificate upon this outrage post haste.

the sfa De facto case against us in 2012 was deemed that only match fixing was a worse crime 

move forward to 2018 and the filth ridden peado harbourers carry out blatant match fixing in full public view 

lie down to hivs to have a title decider then lie down to the sheep to stop us getting 2nd 

this needs questioned 

So aye, first time in 14 years that Aberdeen have taken anything from the piggery. Never mind a point, they’ve gone there and won. On the day that they needed a win to finish above Rangers, against all the odds they’ve managed it, Scottish footballs an absoulute taig love in cesspit. 

Makes me sick to my stomache.

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

He hates them more than any of our lot have shown this season

I mean it's good he is sticking it to the beggars but that patter and boasting about his teeth is fucking horrendous.

Aye nae bother Flaky Lips =

Speaking after the game, the Irishman said: “In the game we looked tired and a bit sluggish. It was our 60th competitive game today and I thought the team with a greater need to win the game won. We didn’t play so well but over the bigger picture of the 38 games, we deserved to win it. I said to the players to make sure they celebrate it over the next day or so and then we can get focused for next week.

"It’s always disappointing when you lose, and it’s the first time I’ve lost here in the league in the two seasons I’ve been here. But you have to put that to the side and look at the bigger picture, and the guys have had an incredible seasons with the extra scrutiny and expectation on them.

“To go on and win the league was absolutely great, and congratulations to Aberdeen as they were in a fight to try and finish second, so it was a really good day for them.

:britney:   

Archived