* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

“Newcastle and celtic are keen on West Brom’s 28-year-old defender Craig Dawson, with the Englishman valued at 15 million.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

what's wrong with that .I'm sure Stevie g is keen on Messi valued at 200m .but don't mean he's going to bid ?

more bluster and pish from a taig insider or msm shite again 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

what's wrong with that .I'm sure Stevie g is keen on Messi valued at 200m .but don't mean he's going to bid ?

more bluster and pish from a taig insider or msm shite again 

The daily shite will now quote you as in insider saying "Rangers going after Messi!"

Looks like more and more people are getting pissed off with the messiah. Today it's killie's turn regards the firemen comment. #humblerespecthumanity

On 06/05/2018 at 22:40, To Be A Ranger said:

The wee rat turncoat bastard should never darken our door again but he did to brown what we wanted our lot to do many times over. Compete and stick the boot in the way the scum do. Probably the best tackle of the season.

I know. How many games we played against them and no one so much as put in a tough tackle against him. We've been pathetic for too long now. 

Well t seems we are on the right track with Gary McAllister- 

Gerrard's decision to make Gary McAllister his assistant at Ibrox has been endorsed by Brendan Rodgers, who made the Scot a first-team coach at Liverpool in 2015. (Scotsman)

On St Brenda's greatest achievements since he invented penicillin and split the atom.  Is there anything he won't take credit for?!  And yes I know it's got fuck all to do with him anyway

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Looks like more and more people are getting pissed off with the messiah. Today it's killie's turn regards the firemen comment. #humblerespecthumanity

By saying Killie could've played 11 firemen isn't he in turn saying his own team were shite...the stupid plastic faced cunt!

1 hour ago, Iron Proddy said:

Tierney linked with Bournemouth and all the mongs on Twitter dismissing the idea. 

Fact is Bournemouth can pay better wages than celtic and the lad isn't good enough to play for a top 6 team in england. 

Like to ignore that he was utterly exposed in the Champions league. I do not care what accolades he took from the tournament, I know what I seen.  

2 hours ago, Iron Proddy said:

Tierney linked with Bournemouth and all the mongs on Twitter dismissing the idea. 

Fact is Bournemouth can pay better wages than celtic and the lad isn't good enough to play for a top 6 team in england. 

He will end up at Brighton for the gay scene

“”

THE safe-standing section at celtic Park has “not been without its problems,” according to the UK Sports Minister.

Tracey Crouch said in the House of Commonsthe area had been shut down twice because of “fan behaviour”.

READ MORE: celtic fans mourn loss of Green Brigade at match against Rosenborg

The Scottish Champions’ stadium standing trial was being proposed as a model that others, in England, could follow.

The safe-standing area, occupied by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, was raised in Parliament.

Ms Crouch was asked by Glasgow North East MP, Paul Sweeney, if she would visit celtic Park to see the area during a question session about allowing safe standing in grounds in England.

Mr Sweeney said celtic’s trial had been a “great success”.

He said: “celtic Park is one of the largest football stadiums in the UK.

“It is the only stadium in the UK currently to be piloting safe rail standing area in the stadium, with 3,000 places available for safe-standing for the last two years.

“Would the minister consider visiting celtic Park to assess the merits of that scheme which has been a great success for the last two years?”

Ms Crouch, however, was less than convinced by the success - but said it was being monitored.

She said: “I had the very good fortune of bumping into a very senior member of celtic in Parliament earlier this week and had a brief discussion with them on celtic.

“Both my officials and I have already visited the rail seating at celtic Park to see its operation.

“It has not been without its problems and it has been closed twice during the last season due to fan behaviour, but we continue to look at the development of rail seating at celtic.”

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What firemen comment? 

Basically that it wouldn't matter if it was 11 firemen sitting as deep as Killie were, it'd be hard to break down.

Bit cheeky towards Killie and Gary Dicker tweeted taking exception and telling him to worry about his own team..

Archived