* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ra shellick a club for all

a nice display at the cup final to show their support for Logan the same way they grey their site out when Sinclair got stick last year 

would show true integrity 

now we all know they won't. coz they are a shower if ambulance chasing cunts 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I try my best to educate folk from the community but it falls on deaf ears. There genuinely is a myth that Rangers/Rangers fans are racist. I've been going to games since I was 5 years old with my dad and my late uncle. They've been going since the days they'd get lifted over the turnstiles as wee boys in the 60s/70s. 

None of us have ever experienced any form of racism whatsoever. None.

guy in my local shop loves football .doesn't support a Scottish club .Ibrox was closest to his family home but was told that Rangers are a racist club 

there's another Asian guy who I know through work has a season ticket .loves the bears think he sits in the east enclosure .They guys round about him call him jaffa .coz he is Brown on the outside and orange in the middle .oh and he's proud of the name 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I try my best to educate folk from the community but it falls on deaf ears. There genuinely is a myth that Rangers/Rangers fans are racist. I've been going to games since I was 5 years old with my dad and my late uncle. They've been going since the days they'd get lifted over the turnstiles as wee boys in the 60s/70s. 

Aye but Sanjeev Kohli said he went to a game one time and was called racisms so he did. 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

My Dad was the same, went to matches since he came over here from Chile a predominately cathorlic country and the only abuse we got was leaving our scheme, black, half-cast, H** bastards apparently!

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, by that player they had on loan from Villa, Tonev. They continue to say "allegedly" and boo Logan every time he touches the ball against them. 

Racist filth.

I wonder what Stan Collymore makes of all this...

4 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

My Dad was the same, went to matches since he came over here from Chile a predominately cathorlic country and the only abuse we got was leaving our scheme, black, half-cast, H** bastards apparently!

You're hawf Chilean?

So according to Nuremberg Hugh, Logan should not be gesturing and winding up opposition fans. Just banter with peg teef, thumb, broon n loostig though. 

Double standard Scumbag. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

So according to Nuremberg Hugh, Logan should not be gesturing and winding up opposition fans. Just banter with peg teef, thumb, broon n loostig though. 

Double standard Scumbag. 

At least those 4 never nearly started a riot like Halliday and the yellow card fist in the air.

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

This kinda thing does my fucking box in!! ?????????????

As far as I’m concerned scott browns sisters shagging...

10CE596D-6B9D-410E-A1D6-8D3B28EE6757.png

Should leave the ambulance chasing to the bheasts from the East. 

3 hours ago, spanther22 said:

remember when Tommy BURNS died and they didn't postpone their game despite previously getting a game postponed when a motherwell player died.  Sporting integrity at its best.

???

But tommy would have wanted to play the game .

more blatant lies and pish .

When they cunts cancelled the new year game every man and their dug knew they were taking the piss .Phil odonnel had left the club many years previously and under a cloud .the bunnet was ragin that he left on a bowman after spending most of the contract injured. they then handpick the rearranged fixture in the middle of our busy run in .but msm blame our inability to win cup ties as the problem .

move forward to TBs death. he was still an employee who had many many years service right through the ranks but the cunts see fit to lessen his name below a guy who fucked them over 

TOTAL SHOWER OF SCUM FUCKERS 

Archived