dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

if the fee is definitely 7 million why would Chris sutton of all people say it's 4? someone answer that. 

Why would Chris Sutton have absolutely any idea what financial deals are happening?

He is probably just saying it to be controversial.

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why would Chris Sutton have absolutely any idea what financial deals are happening?

He is probably just saying it to be controversial.

I'd imagine he's still got contacts inside the club. in his line of work inside info would be an integral asset to have.

tbh I couldn't give a fuck if they got 20 million for him, they don't spend either at all or well. I'm interested in us only. if we get our house in order then normal service will resume and they will take their rightful place back beneath us. 

They claimed Forster went for 9 million and when their accounts were published it showed they only got 5 up front.

Fuck sake :lol:

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

They claimed Forster went for 9 million and when their accounts were published it showed they only got 5 up front.

Fuck sake :lol:

Most deals only have a % of the fee paid up front, not sure why that's something to laugh at

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Most deals only have a % of the fee paid up front, not sure why that's something to laugh at

Aye but its stayed that way. They never got the other 4 million. Point is, there's a difference between "we got 9 million" and "a deal potentially worth 9 million"

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye but its stayed that way. They never got the other 4 million. Point is, there's a difference between "we got 9 million" and "a deal potentially worth 9 million"

How do we know from their accounts?

I doubt there is a line item for "Forster transfer fee". It will all be rolled up in the higher levels.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Shite upon the wall!

Ahhhh a graphic representation of the folly of terrorism.