* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

I fear the scum will beat Rosenborg and AEK Thens. Hope to fuck they get a half decent team in their final game and get fuckin pumped 

Well going by the book the opposition should get steadily better, Rosenborg were as good as a mid level SPL team imo.

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm sure in Greece, last season a club owner ran into the pitch in protest with a referee - with a gun on his hip!!!

It was the owner of PAOK Salonika, AEK actually won the league by default as PAOK would of won it but were deducted points for the owners actions

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

whats wrong with them going into the Europa for extra games?

Something not right here if you want them give them another 30million this season????

It’s sadly went up again to about 40 million basic? and I read the other day that it’s due to go up again next year, what a fuckin joke?

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

It was the owner of PAOK Salonika, AEK actually won the league by default as PAOK would of won it but were deducted points for the owners actions

Ffs so the taigs even get a team that didnt win.

They'll lose but get reinstated cos it was really PAOK they should have played. Cunts.

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Don't normally entertain things like this, however.. 

Is it right, that the mhutants have actually made this banner to come to the Rangers game today for displaying and chant about us being a "new club"?? Reading this all over the internet today?  

Very odd IF this is true  :huh:

FB_IMG_1532597840270.jpg

These fannys that spend money on shite like this are the ones who will be suffering the most when we get 55 .

The pain will not just be felt when the title is won  The whole campaign will hurt them ,each victory we have ,each time we win against them or they fail themselves .

The pain and seeth will build and build until the day we clinch that 55th title until there is Timplosion at a level never seen before .

CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT

54 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

These fannys that spend money on shite like this are the ones who will be suffering the most when we get 55 .

The pain will not just be felt when the title is won  The whole campaign will hurt them ,each victory we have ,each time we win against them or they fail themselves .

The pain and seeth will build and build until the day we clinch that 55th title until there is Timplosion at a level never seen before .

CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT

hope someone gets a hold of that thing and puts a match to it

7 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

See the signs on buildings in the town n elsewhere in Glasgow that say "PEOPLE MAKE GLASGOW " Imagine the timplosion if someone could put ""THE"" at the start of them 

"celtic rape children"

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Don't normally entertain things like this, however.. 

Is it right, that the mhutants have actually made this banner to come to the Rangers game today for displaying and chant about us being a "new club"?? Reading this all over the internet today?  

Very odd IF this is true  :huh:

FB_IMG_1532597840270.jpg

Why ? If the rolls were reversed I’d look on them as insignificant, considering their domination of Scottish football, they are pathetic.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That's incorrect, PAOK lost 3 points only, Athens won the league by 6 points, so would have still been champions even without the sanction!

I stand corrected bud...that's stv news for you....it was there I got it from?

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why ? If the rolls were reversed I’d look on them as insignificant, considering their domination of Scottish football, they are pathetic.

I certainly wouldn't be going out of my way to go to another country, just so I could attend one of their games with a silly banner. 

Someone needs to summon the mhutant catcher to gather these filthy lunatics up and chuck them back into their swamp or Asylum. 

The_Child_Catcher.jpg

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I certainly wouldn't be going out of my way to go to another country, just so I could attend one of their games with a silly banner. 

Someone needs to summon the mhutant catcher to gather these filthy lunatics up and chuck them back into their swamp or Asylum. 

The_Child_Catcher.jpg

I see on the match thread that our fans now have said banner. :happy:

Archived