* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Their other costs are staggering as well though. What the fuck are they spending another £30M on?

yeah I'm not slating our bill at all mate, I just thought both figures where common knowledge. they have been posted on here numerous times.

2 million on lights straight away :lol: fuck knows the rest. could their high rollers have a very big upkeep bills with expenses? really unsure mate 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Heard some shite off a taig today, said they're getting shot of Brenda at the end of this season and bringing in Roberto Martinez, Thierry Henry and Shaun Maloney. Martinez to stay a season then Henry and Maloney to take over.

Just burst out laughing at the guy.

They'd fucking despise King Henry 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

They'd fucking despise King Henry 

Just noticed that Moloney has joined the Belgium coaching staff, must be where this madness has come from.

You take any of those AW horses today?

4 winners at Kempton from 6 including a forecast in the 3.10 where there were 2 selections... Newcastle pick was a non-runner, refused to go into the stalls

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Just noticed that Moloney has joined the Belgium coaching staff, must be where this madness has come from.

You take any of those AW horses today?

4 winners at Kempton from 6 including a forecast in the 3.10 where there were 2 selections... Newcastle pick was a non-runner, refused to go into the stalls

Took a double mate and 1 won, bottled the 3:10 because I didn't know what one to pick :lol: 

48 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

On the last accounts submitted prior to us going into admin, our operating costs were half what Celtics are now. I'm not suggesting they are going into admin, but if that figure of £87m operating costs doesnt ring alarm bells for their support then they are imbeciles.

If we do 55 this season and starve them of another season of champions league money. 

They really could be fucked financially with operating costs like that. 

King might just be right when he says 1 title win could bring them down 

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Did he not blame his assistant at Liverpool causing an irreversible break in relations? Sure I had read that somewhere. I think he is acutely aware of the problems but lacks the leadership qualities to sort it out.

After the 6-1 defeat to Stoke on the final day of the season, he was summoned for his annual end of season performance review and he threw his assistant manager; Colin Pascoe (who was also his best mate who he brought with him from Swansea) under the bus to save his own ass, he also threw Mike Marsh the first team coach under the bus at the same time, Pascoe's son was dating Rodgers daughter in around that time as well that should show you the character of the man.

It’s not hard to figure out they’ve operated at a high risk high reward strategy for the past 5 years at least. They knew the league would be a cakewalk so the big push was always the CL and adding £16 million to the wage bill in our season back basically guaranteed them the league. Their focus for years has been the CL and the bright lights of it all. 

They’ve lost that this year and if we win the league this year there will be serious problems over there. 

They spent what they brought in in the summer. 

IMO Ntcham will be off for an undisclosed fee in January and Mulumbu will be hailed as his natural replacement. 

They’re not awash with cash and I imagine a good few million has been set aside to compromise with Rodgers when he leaves. 

They have been so dependant on European money. Getting rid of Rangers benefitted them alone (referring back to my previous post) and gave them automatic title winning money and European money.

When we were down, they kicked and kicked and wanted titles stripped.

They should have been investing time and effort in their own youth team. Pay a few boys aged 18 about 3k a week, and by now they would have been fit, 24, and capable or a sellable asset.

They have a board that only cares about offshore accounts and fears of court cases.

Players unsettled and not giving a fuck.

A manager who looks rattled when the cameras are on him... not getting everything his own way. (Rodgers under camera these days).

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

They have been so dependant on European money. Getting rid of Rangers benefitted them alone (referring back to my previous post) and gave them automatic title winning money and European money.

When we were down, they kicked and kicked and wanted titles stripped.

They should have been investing time and effort in their own youth team. Pay a few boys aged 18 about 3k a week, and by now they would have been fit, 24, and capable or a sellable asset.

They have a board that only cares about offshore accounts and fears of court cases.

Players unsettled and not giving a fuck.

A manager who looks rattled when the cameras are on him... not getting everything his own way. (Rodgers under camera these days).

tenor.gif

the well run club nonesene will come back and haunt them .

they should never have had a wage bill over 30m 

looks like Brenda will do what Advocaat did for us .2 great years then have the club with a wage bill that takes years to recover from 

7 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

This has Advocaat’s third season with us written all over it. 

It may be a wee bit early for that, although if their slump continues for another few weeks, it will develop into a full blown crisis for them. We have got to take advantage by making certain there is no repeat of some of the shocking displays of last season that cost us so dear, starting with Ayr & Livingston.

Also, until such times as we actually manage to beat them in a game, I will be keeping my emotions in check, although it is impossible not to take pleasure from seeing that oh so smug smile finally being wiped off their faces.

31 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

It may be a wee bit early for that, although if their slump continues for another few weeks, it will develop into a full blown crisis for them. We have got to take advantage by making certain there is no repeat of some of the shocking displays of last season that cost us so dear, starting with Ayr & Livingston.

Also, until such times as we actually manage to beat them in a game, I will be keeping my emotions in check, although it is impossible not to take pleasure from seeing that oh so smug smile finally being wiped off their faces.

Right now we just need to take it 1 game at a time. Continue racking up wins and the rest will take care of itself.

It's hard not to take great satisfaction watching the egos implode.

32 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I hope that the pain gets worse by the hour fir these stinking cunts.

Id grant them a cup win in return for more dropped league points.

Tbf I don’t really see St J giving them that much trouble, maybe a 1-0 win again by the thumb but would much prefer ut being a draw and going to extra time (sure that’s what it is for league cup, scottish cup being replays) to make their next game a little harder.

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Tbf I don’t really see St J giving them that much trouble, maybe a 1-0 win again by the thumb but would much prefer ut being a draw and going to extra time (sure that’s what it is for league cup, scottish cup being replays) to make their next game a little harder.

Extra time and injuries preferably 

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Hopefully st johnstome are unhappy with the way they played against us and actually want to turn up against them

I think St Johnstone were unprepared. We have been too predictable in our play for a few years... Plan A and Plan A under Warburton, and fuck knows under Pedro / Murty.

The taigs now are the predictable team and St Johnstone should know...

Pressure the taig defence - they panic

Pressure Brown - he only passes sideways

Dont give silly free kicks at box - Thumb is a threat

Watch for diving at box

Mulumbu is hot headed... red card potential.

Archived