* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

:lol: 

Carl loves a good slaggin! 

Thick cunts they are, and shows the stupidity and mentality. Anyone disagrees or has a bit of bother with them, they have to be Orange bastards. In predominantly Catholic Spain lol

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Tbf, I’ve been in Spain twice watching Rangers and they are cunts, they do go tonto at the drop of a hat

Aye, they're mental. Wade in first and ask questions later (they may skip the second part).

I'd a rifle pointed at me from no more than 10 feet away from me when I was just a boy over for the Super Cup Tournament in '73 as I walked between two pillars in Barcelona and many Bears obviously had problems with them in '72. I didn't realise it was a government building, but even so, wtf! They're still the same hotheads today (to much sun maybe).

Was it over zealous Spanish Polis who are to blame for their behaviour on this flight? Intimidating young families.....

I’ve had the misfortune of being on flights between Glasgow and Belfast full of them and their behaviour is generally abusive and obscene. 

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-family-left-in-fear-after-flags-torched-at-Rangers-bar-in-spain-37836971.html

On stv news just now, having a taig love in after the sectarianism section, saying Spanish police have been too hard on them. Always the victim.

I would have thought that it's probably not a good idea to walk towards or shout abuse at Spanish police decked out in riot gear! You kind of get what you deserve to be honest. If you aren't causing trouble, you get the hell away from there. Forget though it's the jolly craicsters. Probably wanted to give the police a cuddle....

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

On stv news just now, having a taig love in after the sectarianism section, saying Spanish police have been too hard on them. Always the victim.

I would have thought that it's probably not a good idea to walk towards or shout abuse at Spanish police decked out in riot gear! You kind of get what you deserve to be honest. If you aren't causing trouble, you get the hell away from there. Forget though it's the jolly craicsters. Probably wanted to give the police a cuddle....

I've never in my life witnessed a news channel giving a warning then playing a recording of someone using expletives. I thought that was against the law before the watershed?

Am I being a paranoid protestant :lol: or is that very fucking odd?

Archived