* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, they claimed 48k there yesterday. I just saw the pics, half empty again! Why don't they just say a billion turned up. Do they not realise they are a laughing stock claiming these figures.

48,000 ha ha FS! Next they'll be telling us Big Jock didn't Know.

Jesus, they claimed 48k there yesterday. I just saw the pics, half empty again! Why don't they just say a billion turned up. Do they not realise they are a laughing stock claiming these figures.

Too true, I went and had a look myself & there was one stand that has half empty with the upper tier almost empty.

The green seats should get their own song.

"we're plastic and we're green

we wish that we were blue

we may be only plastic

but we know that Big Jock knew"

Seen a cunt boast via scudbook "ask the h*** what our attendance is today,we know they know"....this posted from a town 30 miles from their mhanky ground?

Fact of the matter is they were giving away tickets yesterday and still loads of empty spaces.

Seen a cunt boast via scudbook "ask the H*** what our attendance is today,we know they know"....this posted from a town 30 miles from their mhanky ground?

Fact of the matter is they were giving away tickets yesterday and still loads of empty spaces.

That's right every season ticket holder got two free tickets.

Really?

We could try that but we would need to hire out Hampden on top of Ibrox for it to work

Yeah 100%.

Don't want to post a link as it'll give their smelly site links. However if you google Smelltic give away 2 free tickets for Dundee game you'll see that it's true. They're just doing this to get their average up.

Yeah 100%.

Don't want to post a link as it'll give their smelly site links. However if you google Smelltic give away 2 free tickets for Dundee game you'll see that it's true. They're just doing this to get their average up.

Wasn't questioning you mate at all just how ridiculous that is particularly when they still couldn't fill the mhidden.

Least its only figures they are fiddling this time so all good

Archived