* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ha ha ha some delusional taig has just said on talksport that lego eater is 1 of the top 5 midfielders in Britain and the greatest warrior ever , perry groves openly laughed at him and bob mills just asked who is this  broon that ppl keep saying scotland need

Aye... and did u hear that kent White agreeing with the tim? So much so, he descibed him as "the best caller ever on Talksport". I fkn hate that fanny.

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 11:44 AM, BF2 said:

He grew up an Everton fan.  And Brenda dropping him was the reason he left to go to the MLS.

He's always been an absolute diving bastard. Like most of his Liverpool teammates latterly. He'll definitely be a Dembele fan then.

For being a terrorist supporter! You fucking scumbag. The worlds watching you!

'A threat to public order': Journalist claims he was banned from Israel because he is a Celtic fan

Journalist Eoin Wilson was handed a 10 year ban from Israel

By SCOTTISH SUN ONLINE

17:05, 12 Nov 2016

comments

A JOURNALIST claims he has been banned from Israel – because he is a Celtic fan. 

Eoin Wilson, a pro-Palestine activist, was issued with a letter warning he will be deported from the country and issued with a 10 year ban. 

The document cited “public security or public safety or public order considerations”.

He wrote on Twitter: “Deported from occupied Palestine, given a 10yr ban by the Israeli state.

“Apparently a threat to ‘public order’.

“Interrogated by interior ministry, army and an intelligence agency. 

READ MORE:

Scotland and England wait to hear of any FIFA action over poppy armbands

Shame Auld story: Scotland fans call for boss Strachan’s head after England trouncing

Drugs haul: Three arrested after cocaine, heroin and cannabis seized in series of raids

“Israelis particularly interested in my past articles for Electronic Intifada. 

“Also, surprising questions about my support for Celtic FC. Support of Celtic now synonymous with solidarity with Palestinian struggle?

“I’ve written about the Israeli occupation before, and it seems support of Celtic is an added black mark.

“My card was marked for articles written about occupation and past time spent in Palestine.”

Irish journalist Liam O’Hare also hit out at Israeli border cops online.

He tweeted: “Friend and colleague Eoin Wilson was just refused entry to Israel & banned for 10 years.

“He was questioned about his support for Celtic FC.”

He added: “Israel claims to be a ‘normal’ country. But refuses people entry on basis of nationality, political beliefs and now possibly team supported!

“It’s remarkable that the Israeli border control are using support for a football club as one of the reasons for refusing people entry.”

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ's pro-Palestine display at Celtic Park in August REUTERS

It comes after Celtic were hit with a £8,000 bill by Uefa after hundreds of home fans waved Palestine flags in a recent Champions League play-off clash against Israeli champs Hapoel Be’er Sheva at Parkhead.

But the fine was dwarfed by the £175,000 raised online for Middle East charities in a bid by supporters to match what they thought would be a far harder hit – including possible stand closure.

NOW READ

Be My Guest with former Celtic & Scotland ace Joe Craig

My Tunes with former Scotland keeper Alan Rough

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic names Ronaldo the best player ever to play the game

Olympic superstar Usian Bolt to train with Borussia Dortmund as he eyes career switch

Watch terrifying moment Celtic fan plunges from top tier during Gladbach clash">

Hoops horror! Watchterrifying moment Celtic fan plunges from top tier during Gladbach clash

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

'A threat to public order': Journalist claims he was banned from Israel because he is a Celtic fan

By SCOTTISH SUN ONLINE

comments

A JOURNALIST claims he has been banned from Israel – because he is a Celtic fan. 

Eoin Wilson, a pro-Palestine activist, was issued with a letter warning he will be deported from the country and issued with a 10 year ban. 

The document cited “public security or public safety or public order considerations”.

He wrote on Twitter: “Deported from occupied Palestine, given a 10yr ban by the Israeli state.

READ MORE:

Shame Auld story: Scotland fans call for boss Strachan’s head after England trouncing

Drugs haul: Three arrested after cocaine, heroin and cannabis seized in series of raids

“Also, surprising questions about my support for Celtic FC. Support of Celtic now synonymous with solidarity with Palestinian struggle?

“I’ve written about the Israeli occupation before, and it seems support of Celtic is an added black mark.

“My card was marked for articles written about occupation and past time spent in Palestine.”

He tweeted: “Friend and colleague Eoin Wilson was just refused entry to Israel & banned for 10 years.

He added: “Israel claims to be a ‘normal’ country. But refuses people entry on basis of nationality, political beliefs and now possibly team supported!

“It’s remarkable that the Israeli border control are using support for a football club as one of the reasons for refusing people entry.”

It comes after Celtic were hit with a £8,000 bill by Uefa after hundreds of home fans waved Palestine flags in a recent Champions League play-off clash against Israeli champs Hapoel Be’er Sheva at Parkhead.

But the fine was dwarfed by the £175,000 raised online for Middle East charities in a bid by supporters to match what they thought would be a far harder hit – including possible stand closure.

NOW READ

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic names Ronaldo the best player ever to play the game

Olympic superstar Usian Bolt to train with Borussia Dortmund as he eyes career switch

Watch terrifying moment Celtic fan plunges from top tier during Gladbach clash">

Hoops horror! Watchterrifying moment Celtic fan plunges from top tier during Gladbach clash

Wish we could knock them back from this country as well!

10 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

By SCOTTISH SUN ONLINE

comments

READ MORE:

NOW READ

Supporting those bastards should be a crime in every country.

Terrorist loving bastards should be locked out of every football ground as well.

Archived