* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Ww1 ROI were under our rule and flag, so they weren't happy aboit that. so they did oppose us and in WW2 When they went neutral 

So neutral in fact that the oiarray were plotting with Germany and IRA man Sean Russell died mysteriously on a Nazi U boat and there is  a statue of him  in Dublin to this day.

Irish Leader Eammon De Valera was the only dignatary in the civilised world to send a telegram of condolence to Berlin after the death of Hitler.

And these cunts call us H***? 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Ww1 ROI were under our rule and flag, so they weren't happy aboit that. so they did oppose us and in WW2 When they went neutral 

In WW1 the Irish that signed up did so to show loyalty to the Crown but also to push home rule through - I scratch your back you scratch mine etc. Then the backstabbing rebels attacked Dublin in 1916 and London came down heavy on them. As a result they were "neutral" in WW2 or in other words they let the Nazis refuel and De valera sent official condolences when Hitler died. Horrible scummy bastards.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I see ICT also bowed down to the tarriers no poppy on the shirt:lol:

Shameful fenian muck

Im almost sure away teams don't wear Poppies against any team ever when they've got a home game closer to the actual date.

26 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Im almost sure away teams don't wear Poppies against any team ever when they've got a home game closer to the actual date.

But they won't have a game nearer the date as next weekend is an international break, so no more league games after this weekend till the 19th

9 minutes ago, mus said:

But they won't have a game nearer the date as next weekend is an international break, so no more league games after this weekend till the 19th

Fuck knows then, but that is generally the rule.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

and yet here you are posting in a Celtic thread ?

I post in here when I want to laugh at they bastards, hence the title of the thread. Not to look at the slightest thing to be offended about.

And not only did you write the tarriers full proper name, you also put a capital C at the start. You should be banned.

13 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I post in here when I want to laugh at they bastards, hence the title of the thread. Not to look at the slightest thing to be offended about.

And not only did you write the tarriers full proper name, you also put a capital C at the start. You should be banned.

Banned for being literate. Aye ok then.

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

e0iul5.jpg bbh

On 28/10/2016 at 8:56 AM, left winger said:

Did he tell us who he would have dropped for him?

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

e0iul5.jpg bbh

Yeah good chance that Peterhead didn't have a home game closer to the actual date. But either way it's not a definite thing but it's what generally happens.

Normally home teams pay their respects hence why we and all other British teams done it last week when we were at home with the poppies etc. 

Although looking at pics of ICT's last home game vs Hearts they didn't wear one then either but not sure if they had a minute's silence before the game? 

Reading this on the Scotsman about Hearts doing their remembrance tribute, I think whoever wrote it hasn't watched Scottish football in their life...

"Like the rest of the Ladbrokes Premiership clubs, Hearts will wear poppies on their strips at the weekend but there is an added poignancy at Tynecastle, where St Johnstone visit on Saturday."

Archived