* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Papers saying Celtic don't need Gerrard.  It's not like he was ever coming, was it?  Why the fuck would Gerrard want to come to Scotland and play against Ross County, ICT, Kilmarnock, etc?  Those cunts are all but out of Europe so there is no draw for a player like that. 

On 18/11/2016 at 9:02 PM, GMac said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/apr/18/footballracismandantizionis

"West Ham United has two Israeli players. When West Ham took their team for a few days relaxation and training in the desert sun of Dubai, they sent their two Israelis off to Spain for a break. Israelis, you see, are not welcome in the United Arab Emirates. Bolton Wanderers left their Israeli player at home when they visited Dubai earlier in the season."

It's not just the people that aren't welcome. we use temp probes at work to monitor shipments. the leading manufacturers are sensitech and they use batteries made in Israel. we can't send those to certain countries in that region due to the origin of the battery  ?

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart , but the very next day you gave it away . This year to save me from tears I'll give it to Brendan Rodgers" 

this was an actual chant sang by these fuckwits on Friday night with a video doing the rounds on Facebook today  :power_of_anguish: They are quite rightly getting slaughtered for it :lol:

KRIS BOYD 

£40m for Moussa Dembele? Celtic must get real

I HAVE two words for Brendan Rodgers or anyone else for that matter who thinks Moussa Dembele will be sold for upwards of £20million.

Get real.

This idea he’s going to leave for £30m or even £40m is utterly ridiculous.

But before Celtic fans start on me, here’s a simple question I’d ask anyone who raves about the Frenchman: Why is Dembele in Scotland?

He was up for grabs and available in the summer, so why didn’t one of the big clubs snap him up at that point?

Let’s see how he’s doing in six months, let’s see if he can sustain his form because that’s easier said than done.

Who knows, he may go from strength to strength. But cast your mind back to Marco Negri.

He could do no wrong for Rangers back in the day and rattled in 23 goals in his first ten games when he arrived at Ibrox.

Then what? Nothing. His form fell off a cliff and, before he knew it, he was on his way out the door.

Now I’m not saying for one minute that the same thing is going to happen with Dembele. But my point is that it’s way too early to get carried away.

No matter how good he looks in a Celtic shirt, there’s only so much money teams are going to be prepared to pay for a Scottish Premiership player.

But flogging their big hitman for upwards of £20m? Mark my words on this, it’s not going to happen.

Edited from The Sun#

Nice one Boyd  :lol:

3 hours ago, centenarystand said:

KRIS BOYD 

I HAVE two words for Brendan Rodgers or anyone else for that matter who thinks Moussa Dembele will be sold for upwards of £20million.

Get real.

But before Celtic fans start on me, here’s a simple question I’d ask anyone who raves about the Frenchman: Why is Dembele in Scotland?

He was up for grabs and available in the summer, so why didn’t one of the big clubs snap him up at that point?

Let’s see how he’s doing in six months, let’s see if he can sustain his form because that’s easier said than done.

Who knows, he may go from strength to strength. But cast your mind back to Marco Negri.

He could do no wrong for Rangers back in the day and rattled in 23 goals in his first ten games when he arrived at Ibrox.

Then what? Nothing. His form fell off a cliff and, before he knew it, he was on his way out the door.

Now I’m not saying for one minute that the same thing is going to happen with Dembele. But my point is that it’s way too early to get carried away.

No matter how good he looks in a Celtic shirt, there’s only so much money teams are going to be prepared to pay for a Scottish Premiership player.

But flogging their big hitman for upwards of £20m? Mark my words on this, it’s not going to happen.

Edited from The Sun#

Nail on the head.

4 hours ago, centenarystand said:

KRIS BOYD 

Get real.

Edited from The Sun#

I await irate "Liam fae Coatbrig" foaming at the mouth on RC phone in, or Brendan fae Possil ragin at Boydy in the Rebel Hot Line tomorrow.

Archived