* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Should have been made public knowledge from GCC that they overpaid as others were bidding for the land. It's in the interest of the public. More bullying under-the-table antics by that mhob. 

Anyone but Celtic but eh...

IMG_0687.JPG

Who is that ugly repulsive looking bastard :lol:

you can actually just see the bitterness which will be within this cunt just from looking at him 

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I'd bet they got help/funding with it 

Without doubt mate, they needed some sort of boost when we were away the past few years so wouldn't be surprised to learn they got extra from other sources

42 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Who is that ugly repulsive looking bastard :lol:

you can actually just see the bitterness which will be within this cunt just from looking at him 

He's exactly what he looks like. That's a screenshot of him giving an interview about how Celtic are victims and about that 'anyone but Celtic' thing. Talking about how difficult being a catholic Celtic fan is. Can't make it up man honestly. :lol: 

33 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Without doubt mate, they needed some sort of boost when we were away the past few years so wouldn't be surprised to learn they got extra from other sources

Just too much of a coincidence that all their works were done just before the Glasgow Commonwealth Games. Stinks mate 

On 17/11/2016 at 1:30 AM, Gaz52 said:

I'm going to sum their delusion up with a few short sentences here 

Their fans try to score points over Rangers fans by saying how much Celtic are loved globally, their tops are everywhere, they have circa 9m fans overseas and celebrities dish at the gash to come to Parkhead and not to mention how they set the standard for attacking football, Brazil wouldn't be who they are in the footballing world if it wasn't for the Lisbon Lions

But in their next breath, they will go on about how they've been the victims in Scotland in 1888, how everyone is against them, including FIFA and UEFA, how everyone has always favoured Rangers and they're just poor little Celtic (anyone but Celtic mind)

Imagine you had someone in your life who acted like 

1. They're so loved by everyone, they've got more friends than you all over the place and they set trends for the whole world to follow

closely followed by 

2. No-one likes them, everyone gangs up on them and prefers you, it goes right back to 1888 and it's impossible for them to ever be successful because everyone favours you. All the big organisations in the world are anti-them and pro-you. 

You'd be telling them to seek urgent psychiatric help. They're clearly manic and desperate for everyone to hear them and look at them. They have a selective memory when it comes to historic events and are so deluded they get wrapped up in their own bullshit

2 hours ago, wully said:

Take it the tarrier bastards will struggle to fill a stand at Rugby Park tonight as usual.

I heard one "bragging" that they'd sold out both ends. 

They may have the money, they may be top of the league but without realising it this guy was admitting as a club and a support they are very much still  in our shadow.

18 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye tarriers have sold out both stands tonight. Thought they were boycotting Killie because of the ticket prices?

Rangers are back, ah now it's a sell out.

They've been on sale to their St holders, first come first serve for a few weeks ?

3 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:

Don't know if anyone's heard this beauty yet? The UAE royal family are about to pump millions into them because of the Palestine display??

IMG_0923.PNG

IMG_0924.JPG

See if there is any truth in that dave king better get the finger oot as this wouldn't surprise me wae these sleekit basturds

1 hour ago, linfield1690 said:

See if there is any truth in that dave king better get the finger oot as this wouldn't surprise me wae these sleekit basturds

There's no truth in it at all from what I've heard, there doing a link up with a team over there for players. I'm sure they've got a similar deal with a Mexican club. They've seen the pictures of the tea towel team and as usual made up the rest??

IRA songbook in full voice tonight. Get the brits out now been sung twice already and Argentina flags in amongst their fans. An absolute horrible, ugly, deluded bunch of monkeys

Turned it over to the Vila game already 

Archived