* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant understand anyone getting their knickers in a twist over the potential signing of gerrard. Hes 37 ffs and about a 10th of the player he once was. I would actually prefer them to sign him rather than someone with potential to be sold on for a few quid.

Bring the cunt on

14 hours ago, dee9 said:

Cant understand anyone getting their knickers in a twist over the potential signing of gerrard. Hes 37 ffs and about a 10th of the player he once was. I would actually prefer them to sign him rather than someone with potential to be sold on for a few quid.

Bring the cunt on

Think liewells eyes might be rolling and thinking of jersey sales to the worlds most gullible fan base. Don't see any other reason for the speculation.

Gerard will have no interest, he wants a coaching role he says, unless Rodgers offers him one then I can't see this happening

If he uses his head he should go back to Liverpool and be part of the squad that wins the EPL. That'll shut the whole of England up

This is random I know but was it ever clear why Paul McBride, QC, killed himself? 

I've got an itching feeling that he was inundated with pro-bono requests 'fae wan tim tae anuther' and he couldn't take it anymore 

"awright Phaul bhoy. Av been done wae a racial n geen my wee cousin a BJ cud u reprazent me fae wan tim tae anutha. Fail Fail"

16 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Hope everyone was in attendance of the speshul world premiere the other night.....

http://glasgow.carpediem.cd/events/823763-anyone-but-celtic-world-premiere-at-celtic-park/

Fat Alligator certainly was. Check how many seats the fat bastard required

IMG_0688.JPG

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

This is random I know but was it ever clear why Paul McBride, QC, killed himself? 

I've got an itching feeling that he was inundated with pro-bono requests 'fae wan tim tae anuther' and he couldn't take it anymore 

"awright Phaul bhoy. Av been done wae a racial n geen my wee cousin a BJ cud u reprazent me fae wan tim tae anutha. Fail Fail"

Strangle wank.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

What is it that's actually wrong with Wee Gay other than being a Celtic fan? What illness/disease is it he's got?

Is it no down syndrome? 

Whatever it is, it's revolting just how much Celtic exploit the wee shit.

Look at that kid (sorry, can't remember his name) who had cancer and was a bear. Rangers sent him support and gave him a day he'll never forget. No continuous exploitation there from Rangers, just doing what they can to help the boy out without any agenda. 

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

What is it that's actually wrong with Wee Gay other than being a Celtic fan? What illness/disease is it he's got?

He was born with Downs Syndrome. He was born with a 3rd copy of Chromosome 21 (so in doctor terms its "Trisomy 21"). Its a genetic disorder rather than a disease or illness, though people with Downs are typically more prone to illness and disease.

Archived