The People WhoWill Own Rangers, Will Not Make Their Move Until The End Of next

As the heading the people who will take over our club will not make their move until the end of next season at the earliest.

They have already been offered the club from day 1 and like all these transactions did not want to get in at the mucky work that had to be done re CG and is still going through this process. Writing the cheque was/is not a problem but losing face if the Club does not pull out of the mire. This is/was their only concern and they will have no problem writing an even bigger cheque to the people who do the groundwork.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the heading the people who will take over our club will not make their move until the end of next season at the earliest.

They have already been offered the club from day 1 and like all these transactions did not want to get in at the mucky work that had to be done re CG and is still going through this process. Writing the cheque was/is not a problem but losing face if the Club does not pull out of the mire. This is/was their only concern and they will have no problem writing an even bigger cheque to the people who do the groundwork.

Do you mean the Real Rangers Men.

So the Easdale's are part of an interim plan? Sorry Ed...I am now completely tied up in knots in trying to work out who is doing what , when and where? Maybe end of next season is too late for us if the "murky and dirty work" brings the football authorities down on us by then. What is there to lose face with that is so terrible that the Moneymen won't step up now?

A lot can happen before the end of next season ~ I expect plenty of speculation before then.

Talks took place before CG got the club and the answer was interested but only when they Club is back on sound footing as they didn't want to suffer the chance of losing face.

Nope not one of them are real Rangers men.

Where are you hearing this from ed? I would be surprised if anyone wanted to pay big money to buy us unless we got an exit out of Scottish football....no money to be made up here unless they are in it for the long haul and plan on expanding our revenue streams, even then there are no guarantees....just can't see it mate but hope your info is accurate!

So the Easdale's are part of an interim plan? Sorry Ed...I am now completely tied up in knots in trying to work out who is doing what , when and where? Maybe end of next season is too late for us if the "murky and dirty work" brings the football authorities down on us by then. What is there to lose face with that is so terrible that the Moneymen won't step up now?

What was told to me by the guy who sat with these people was and as the guy explained to me that these deals the real guys come in when the shit has been sorted, money is not the issue it's the chance that the club would not have been turned round and they would have lost face in the failure.

Where are you hearing this from ed? I would be surprised if anyone wanted to pay big money to buy us unless we got an exit out of Scottish football....no money to be made up here unless they are in it for the long haul and plan on expanding our revenue streams, even then there are no guarantees....just can't see it mate but hope your info is accurate!

I do believe that was the plan of Green etc, but this Whyte stuff has ruined any sort of vision.

Money is not the driving force for the people this guy mentioned, as I said they stood back as they will wait to see what happens to the Club, they did not want the hassle or the chance of failure in the Club coming out of our problems.

CG and his investors are the ones in it for the money and if they do their job then they deserve to get their profit. Again was told with this type of deal the real long term guys with money sit and wait until the dirty work has been done, more a pride ego thing for the people who appear later.

Money is no object especially what it takes to buy our Club as not a big amount in their eyes.

I'm not convinced at all

As is you right, wasn't posted to convince merely giving feedback from a telephone call today, by a guy that I am doing an investment with and that investment he is doing could buy our Club four or most certainly three times over just now.

Fud R Us appears again..............looked at one of your posts earlier today........fuck me.........."in your opinion" that's the funniest one from you yet.

Seems to make you feel important, that's the main thing after all.

"Fud r Us" :lol: reverting to type already.

What is it everyone else is hit with...sauce?

As is you right, wasn't posted to convince merely giving feedback from a telephone call today, by a guy that I am doing an investment with and that investment he is doing could buy our Club four or most certainly three times over just now.

Thanks for letting us know mate. I appreciate when people post news/rumours, and you can normally tell the bullshiters from the trusted guys (whatever your avatar is :lol:)

Ed I have no reason to doubt what you are saying .I only hope one day whoever it is clears the decks of everyone past and present of any people that have any kind of influence at this moment .A 100% fresh start without anyone that is there that can relate to this shambolic time in our history..