Freeze Yer Baws For A Good Cause!

one55

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/10199-big-ibrox-sleep-out

f83cda0f037f577cc29392156467e479_XL.jpg

HOW about challenging yourself to spend a cold December night at Ibrox Stadium with just a sleeping bag for warmth – all for a very good cause?

The Big Ibrox Sleep Out on Thursday 3 December will be highlighting the issue of homelessness and raising funds for our partnership with Glasgow City Mission’s Winter Night Shelter.

Participants will sleep out either on the technical area pitch-side or in the stand (under cover) if the weather is wet and will get a small glimpse of the conditions our city’s homeless experience on a nightly basis.

The Foundation has pledged to raise £25,000 for the Winter Night Shelter which provides safe, warm emergency accommodation for those who have no choice but to sleep on the street and thanks to our pledge the shelter will be able to stay open for an extra month in March, when it is still very cold.

Fans taking part in the Sleep Out will be asked to bring along warm clothing and a sleeping bag and the Foundation will provide a ground covering, hot soup and beverages and a hot breakfast in the morning. The event will also feature a talk from Glasgow City Mission, a team quiz, plus an opportunity to visit the homes dressing room and Trophy Room.

Every participant is asked to raise a minimum of £100 for the Foundation to join the Big Sleep Out and by doing so will also become a True Blue Hero and be invited to a special reception to receive a True Blue Hero medal from a Rangers first team player next year.

To find out more about the Big Ibrox Sleep Out or sign up to take part contact the Foundation on 0141 580 8775 or e-mail rangerscharity@rangers.co.uk. A registration fee of £20 per person is applicable. Help the homeless of our city and sign up to sleep overnight in Ibrox Stadium!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you, or any other Fund Member do fancy giving it a go, the RM Sponsors' Fund would be happy to pay your £20 registration fee for you. (tu)

PM me for more info.

Im due back at work the day before but I am owed a favour from my back to back so gona enquire about doing this! Im pretty sure my work would get behind this with sponsorship etc.

Would be great if we could donate the sleeping bags to the homeless of glasgow afterwards

If you, or any other Fund Member do fancy giving it a go, the RM Sponsors' Fund would be happy to pay your £20 registration fee for you. (tu)

PM me for more info.

Im due back at work the day before but I am owed a favour from my back to back so gona enquire about doing this! Im pretty sure my work would get behind this with sponsorship etc.

Would be great if we could donate the sleeping bags to the homeless of glasgow afterwards

I will be signing up at some point this coming week.

As I said, The Fund will be happy to pay the £20 registration fee for any Fund Members who want to take part. Just PM me.

If we can get a few Fund members signed up, then we can also have a Fundraiser on here, and increase their sponsorship a bit. (tu)

As I said, The Fund will be happy to pay the £20 registration fee for any Fund Members who want to take part. Just PM me.

If we can get a few Fund members signed up, then we can also have a Fundraiser on here, and increase their sponsorship a bit. (tu)

Fund-raiser would be great...I was about to suggest a Just Giving page for RM-ers so that we can do our bit with sponsorship.

(.......And lights will be out at 10pm - with no talking..............................bloody sleepovers)