4 Goals Clear at the moment

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking that too, when we dominate games like that we need to use it to our advantage by scoring as much as we can.

Goal difference could easily decide the league this year ... again !!

hardly helps that they had a player sent off, apparently wrongly according to the beeb who said he got the ball. Let them have their day, its a one off result. They will be thinking they are back on form but not one of those goals has come from their strikers.

celtc are 5-0 up?

Yep, they can't score for shite for ages, and suddenly they get 5, when we are winning on goal difference.

Something dodgy going on?

st mirren conveniently got a man sent off, they have a history of lying down to that mhob, nothin new there, :sherlock:

celtc are 5-0 up?

Yep, they can't score for shite for ages, and suddenly they get 5, when we are winning on goal difference.

Something dodgy going on?

st mirren conveniently got a man sent off, they have a history of lying down to that mhob, nothin new there, :sherlock:

Mo Camara is playing in defence mind :pipe:

Does sound a bit suspect when they're losing the league on goal difference at a point in their season where they are struggling to score, they go and hump St Mirren.

It was gonna come eventually though, I didn't expect them to continue to struggle againts every team until the end of the season.

I'm also confident we'll hump a few teams before the season finishes. Hopefully one of them being Celtic at Ibrox, that'll lower their spirits.

Does sound a bit suspect when they're losing the league on goal difference at a point in their season where they are struggling to score, they go and hump St Mirren.

I think it should at least be looked into, its very odd.