Your favourite Rangers 'what if'?

papaguy51

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Bernard Tippi had NOT been 'at it' in '92. Would we have won the European Cup and put away the stupid notion that Smth can't manage in Europe!

Its not stupid as it was proved throughout most of NIAR!

What if Bernard Tippi had NOT been 'at it' in '92. Would we have won the European Cup and put away the stupid notion that Smth can't manage in Europe!

Your welcome to your opinion but the 2 times we have came close since the 70's have both had Smith as Manager!

what if Advocaat hadnt said to Gattuso you will

neverb make it as a central midfielder son :craphead:

what if albertz had stayed until advocaat had gone

and the obvious one what If we had actually tried

to win the Uefa cup and played Novo and JCD

Your welcome to your opinion but the 2 times we have came close since the 70's have both had Smith as Manager!

law of averages

he's been in charge for over 10 euro adventures now, 2 near misses doesnt wipe away the likes of athens, strasbourg, gothenberg, KAUNAS, LEVSKI SOFIA

Sunday night is always a good night for a light-hearted discussion - so let's have one.

Now we're always told to avoid the 'buts' and 'what ifs' in football, but we'll go off that track a little. What are your favourite 'what ifs' with Rangers and why?

Here's mine.

What if we'd caught Hearts for 2nd place, qualfied for the CL and made the last 16 and repeated the feat last year, in effect saving us from financial woe.

To add to this, what if people had given Beasley the chance to become the player I know he can be, what if people had been more patient with Cousin and what if Buffel managed to reach his potential?

Imagine all that had happened and we were lining up with this:

McGregor

Hutton Bougherra Cuellar Papac

Mendes Thomson

Davis.............................Beasley

..Buffel

................Cousin

Indeed, that would have made me a happy man.

It's not about the 'what ifs', but try and be as imaginative as possible fellow RM'ers :D

I will add mine later, but here is a point from my mate who is a Hull City fan....... "Can you take that lazy good for nothing Cousin back top Glasgow please?"

Sunday night is always a good night for a light-hearted discussion - so let's have one.

Now we're always told to avoid the 'buts' and 'what ifs' in football, but we'll go off that track a little. What are your favourite 'what ifs' with Rangers and why?

Here's mine.

What if we'd caught Hearts for 2nd place, qualfied for the CL and made the last 16 and repeated the feat last year, in effect saving us from financial woe.

To add to this, what if people had given Beasley the chance to become the player I know he can be, what if people had been more patient with Cousin and what if Buffel managed to reach his potential?

McGregor

Mendes Thomson

..Buffel

................Cousin

It's not about the 'what ifs', but try and be as imaginative as possible fellow RM'ers :D

I will add mine later, but here is a point from my mate who is a Hull City fan....... "Can you take that lazy good for nothing Cousin back top Glasgow please?"

Yes!!!!!

Here's mine.

McGregor

Mendes Thomson

..Buffel

................Cousin

I only have one. And it taught me never to have 'what ifs' again.

It was our defeat in Munich in 2000.

Hit the bar and post twice, were all over them, should have won. GVB's foul cost us a place in the last 16.

And Kahn's challenge cost us Mols.

For about a half hour I was thinking about all the 'what ifs'.

Then realised there was no point - because it could never have happened any other way.

What happens, happens.

Tell your mate I'm warming the car up as we speak ;)

He is a real talent with the work ethic of a sloth on dope

Tell your mate I'm warming the car up as we speak ;)

He is a real talent with the work ethic of a sloth on dope

I wonder where he will go if Hull get releagted?