Standing up to be shot at

reddrock

Last night has happened , its over we move on . We all know nothing is going to change management wise at this momenet in time , we all have opinions on players bought , not used , sold to early etc .

I as much as the rest of you continue to fail to understand our in consistent play and standard .

However as hard as it is i am not going to start screaming walter and Ally out ( wether thats what I feel or not)

I am from now till the end of the season going to get even more behind the team and then at the seasons end I can make some form of assesment .

Last night is stuck in my throat , but we all have to remain positive and get behind our team .

the time for questions is not now but at the season end ( even then they will more than likely remain unanswered by SDM etc )

Lets put last night way behind us and march on .

With me or Against me guys :21::5260:

With you on this one mate we need to get behind the team, Butcher used it as a tactic to get us frustrated so we moaned at the team instead of supported them, with the few exceptions of course.

We need to get behind the team, but they really don't deserve our support.

The fans, quite clearly, want this more than either the players or the management and it's just not acceptable.

Last night has happened , its over we move on . We all know nothing is going to change management wise at this momenet in time , we all have opinions on players bought , not used , sold to early etc .

I as much as the rest of you continue to fail to understand our in consistent play and standard .

However as hard as it is i am not going to start screaming walter and Ally out ( wether thats what I feel or not)

I am from now till the end of the season going to get even more behind the team and then at the seasons end I can make some form of assesment .

Last night is stuck in my throat , but we all have to remain positive and get behind our team .

the time for questions is not now but at the season end ( even then they will more than likely remain unanswered by SDM etc )

Lets put last night way behind us and march on .

With me or Against me guys :21::5260:

been my feelings all season, i still believe we will win the title, and i will judge at the end of the season.

With you. No drastic change is going to happen right now - and would more than likely backfire with this lot. I'm with you on this. End of the season is the time for action - right now it's time to get behind the team and hope for the best. It's only 3 points after all.

With you. No drastic change is going to happen right now - and would more than likely backfire with this lot. I'm with you on this. End of the season is the time for action - right now it's time to get behind the team and hope for the best. It's only 3 points after all.

Here here (tu)

Here here (tu)

Agreed, We know there are players who aren't good enough for rangers but theres not a lot we can do about it at the minute, lets play our part.

3 points is nothing, if anyone thinks Septic are going to go unbeaten until the end of the league, they are sorely mistaken. Aslong as we don't lose any ground against the lesser opponants of the SPL, we will hump them at the next OF match, of that I am sure. Cups half full n that! ;)

I don't agree with big Kris' comments the other day there, the league is OURS to throw away, not THEIRS.

With you on that one! Despite how frustrating Walters tactics are any true fan would still support there team no matter what. Were in some troubled times just now but if we get behind the team instead of the constant moaning you here at ibrox every home game then maybe it might encourage the players to fight for this league! WATP!!!!!

We need to get behind the team, but they really don't deserve our support.

The fans, quite clearly, want this more than either the players or the management and it's just not acceptable.

Exactly

I could tatto the blueprint to Ibrox on my body, dress in 13 layers of rangers attire, sing 90 minutes non stop and post nothing but positive threads but it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference.

It's the spineless players and stubborn managers that are the problem, not the attitude of the fans.

We all want to cheer them on, but is it to much to ask that they make an effort from the start of a game and play a little faster than walking pace?

I cant disagree with those sentiments Nav :541:

We all want to cheer them on, but is it to much to ask that they make an effort from the start of a game and play a little faster than walking pace?

Spot on, as always. I will always give this team my undying support IF they work hard and put in the effort, but this is a two way street. If they want our respect, they have to EARN it. It's not automatically gifted to them just because they're lucky enough to pull on that jersey.

When only 3 players in our starting 10 outfield players showed any urgency or desire to win the game there is something far wrong at the club. Bougherra, Ferguson and Fleck fought for the title while others did not seem to want it. Too many players passed the buck and the ball instead of trying to shoot at goal and it is hard to back a team where the majority don,t seem to give a shit.