***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time we drop points we hear the same old song.........."The leagues gone!".........."Smith GTF!"........etc, etc, etc. It's boring and nonsensical. We constantly moan about our players lacking bottle, but obviously some of our fans don't have any either.

The league is far from over.

Open your eyes mate fucksake,

Were too inconsistent, Walter Smith doesnt have a clue, set pieces were horrible. Be a miracle if we win this league we havent even been capable of beating ICT and Hearts at home never mind any teams away from home,

Shockingly bad, im sick of acceptin sub standard performances like that, should have been a canter but no.

We are 2 points behind with a shit load of points to play for. sellick have a tough away game tomorrow that could see them drop points. So how the fuck is it going to take a miracle to win the league?

Knee jerk after knee jerk after knee jerk after knee jerk....................ad infinitum.

We really missed Kyle when he went off - our best player by a mile at that point. What a disgusting, putrid second Half showing. One goal would have sealed it - Novo's off the post. Instead, this pish.

And for the record, I am now firmly in the Boyd can leave camp. An absolutely horrid footballer.

Obviously I wasn't confident with our defensive line up but I really thought, especially after the first half, we would have the beating of Hearts. There can be no defense of that team today and Smith/McCoist are not the answer.

Every time we drop points we hear the same old song.........."The leagues gone!".........."Smith GTF!"........etc, etc, etc. It's boring and nonsensical. We constantly moan about our players lacking bottle, but obviously some of our fans don't have any either.

Were too inconsistent, Walter Smith doesnt have a clue, set pieces were horrible. Be a miracle if we win this league we havent even been capable of beating ICT and Hearts at home never mind any teams away from home,

Shockingly bad, im sick of acceptin sub standard performances like that, should have been a canter but no.

We are 2 points behind with a shit load of points to play for. sellick have a tough away game tomorrow that could see them drop points. So how the fuck is it going to take a miracle to win the league?

Knee jerk after knee jerk after knee jerk after knee jerk....................ad infinitum.

i want some of the shit your smoking

wake up for f--k sake.

If we win this league Strachan should be hung.

I accept your principle points when you lay it out statistically it looks all fine and dandy.

But things are far from at Ibrox 1 point in 6 etc etc. Unless we miracously buck up our ideas in the run in and hope Celtic have some massive slump in form then maybe, but I think my opinion is a lot more realistic and a lot more on here would surely agree that WS has once again fucked it up.

and we all sit and soak it up , whilst Murray laughs.

We really missed Kyle when he went off - our best player by a mile at that point. What a disgusting, putrid second Half showing. One goal would have sealed it - Novo's off the post. Instead, this pish.

And for the record, I am now firmly in the Boyd can leave camp. An absolutely horrid footballer.

I wouldnt even call him a footballer....

Even if Celtic lose tomorrow, we're still two points behind and that will make today's "performance" even harder to take. There is only 9 games left now and we'll have to play Dundee Utd, Celtic, Hibs away, Falkirk and St. Mirren away etc. This team is not good enough to win the elague.

Smith has spent nearly £30million since he's came back and look where we are, still behind Celtic.

I don't know how you can be positive.

The league is over - we had a chance today to get some self respect back after last week - cruising at 2-0, and then piss it away. How is a team who pisses away a 2 goal lead at home going to be good enough to win the league?

If Celtic win tomorrow - the league is over. Even if they don't I can't see this team winning the last remaining fixtures. We're a fucking shambles and being managed by a complete idiot

lol seriously... You got to be joking.

Shambles and i didn't even watch it.

Title race over.

How the hell can we even hope to win the league with the shite that is being served up?

This wasn't a freak result - this is how we play - this is Rangers at this present moment. The fhilth don't even have to raise their game slightly to compete with us, they simply play to absolute minimum levels and dtill end up in front of us.

Boooooooooooooooooooooyd. Useless tosser.How the f#ck does this guy get a game? :unsure:

Because Walter is the manager :angry:

I'm sure he must be getting pressurized into playing this poor excuse for a footballer,there's no other reason I can see. <cr>

How the hell can we even hope to win the league with the shite that is being served up?

This wasn't a freak result - this is how we play - this is Rangers at this present moment. The fhilth don't even have to raise their game slightly to compete with us, they simply play to absolute minimum levels and dtill end up in front of us.

Correct,Celt*c are pish so it shows you how bad we really are

Even if we do win the league this year wrecked it's just that septic are even worse than we are ... the truth is we simply are going nowhere with Walter and there must be a change in the summer

I agree both us and sellick are poor shadows of teams gone by, but so is the Scottish game in general IMO. It has never been the Rangers way to change managers after a couple of years and we shouldn't change that now. It looks dark and dismal at the moment, but we have improved since PLG walked away, although that improvement has been slower and slighter than any of us hoped for. We must keep the faith in a manager who has taken us to the brink of a Quad last season and has us competing at the sharp end of the league, no matter how dire the product on the pitch is. The last thing we need now is more upheaval.

Make no mistake, McCoist is our next manager, and I for one would rather have the experienced Smith at the helm over the next year to 18 months than the inexperienced Ally.

Now I'm going to get very drunk.

I await Wally's comments. No doubt they will be embarassing.

You never know he may hold his hands up and take the blame then admit the league is over......................................................................... then again maybe not :wanker:

just back from the game and I'm gutted :anguish:

1st 15 minutes and last 15 minutes of the first half - we played some fantastic football - but the 2nd half we got mugged - nobody in the team is up for a fight - they just hold up the white flags and surrender.

when hearts scored the 2nd everyone around me said the exact same thing - we'll not score again and that was 25 minutes still to play :anguish:

if novo passed to boyd - it would have been 3 - 0 ------------------- novo :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish: