***The Official Co-Operative Cup Final Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novo was fucking shite today as well, everytime he got near the box he seemed more interested in trying to get a penalty than making a pass.

Plus he fucking fell over everytime he got near the ball

Swapping miller for novo was the worst decision ever.

As soon as that happened, our attack went quiet.

We set up with one up front Misser and Lafferty on the wing and McCulloch in def mid. As we all predicted. No real winger although Lafferty tried hard, but every time we have played this formation we have scored ZERO goals.

Now due to that clown Broadfoot being so slow and getting red carded wtf happens now if he is suspended and Bougherra is still unfit? Remember Bougherra took ages to shake off his last injury.

We set up with one up front Misser and Lafferty on the wing and McCulloch in def mid. As we all predicted. No real winger although Lafferty tried hard, but every time we have played this formation we have scored ZERO goals.

Now due to that clown Broadfoot being so slow and getting red carded wtf happens now if he is suspended and Bougherra is still unfit? Remember Bougherra took ages to shake off his last injury.

Fucking shite performance, Smiths decisions baffle me sometimes. Regardless if we win the league I want Smith out. Fucking piss poor and Ally is certainly not ready to be manager.

We played better before he made any fucking changes, soon as we go 1 down, we just thump it up the middle.

Mendes, great player but never kicked a ball today, went missing. Davy Weir and Broadfoot, our centre backs, what a sick joke that is.

Dire Dire Dire, we are in a shocking state as a football club

Fucking ridiculous. Utterly abysmal.

McCulloch and Daily shouldn't have been anywhere near that squad far less the team, they were fucking abortionate. Miller was abhorrent and we took off our biggest attacking threat when we really needed something.

Boyd, as big a fan as I am of him, shows once again why he doesn't play these games.

The midfield didn't shut down all game and gave the players far too much space to play through.

The only pass marks today were for Whittaker who I thought had a fine game going forward (left a lot of space in behind though) and Papac, who did very much the same on the other flank.

Ferguson did nothing but get in the face of Lennon, his only noticeable incident. Mendes didn't play at all well, Davis had no impact. Novo was forever chasing lost causes and had no end product.

We missed Bougherra but it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference in all honesty. There was no heart in the performance, no pride, no determination, no drive. This bunch only see the colour of money.

The title MUST be won or it's curtains for Smith, McCoist, McDowall and all the deadwood cluttering up this club.

Ferguson was utter pish just cause he moaned and shouted when it was to late

hows about fucking passing the ball forward and leading by example

boyd for lafferty was worse than the miller novo sub i thought

I haven't felt that this disappointed since the last game of last season. The disappointment even out weighs that of Kaunas.

Our defence yet again showed what a shambles it is without Bougherra and Smith yet again proved himself to be a coward. A cup final with no spoils to be shared was the time to go for it but not in Smith's eyes, it was the same old negative shite and i'm not even talking about formation. 4-5-1 can be used in an attacking manner but Smith just doesn't, he never has and he never will. I think he got to a point nearing the end of 90 minutes where he decided penalties would be a good result, that can be the only reason for the bizarre decision to bring Christian Dailly on, because McCulloch didn't seem to be injured?

Losing a goal 45 seconds into extra time ruined his plan and he had no plan B, the pathetic way in which we responded to losing a goal really disgusted me. It was just like when Scott McDonald scored at Ibrox, no idea how to attack and try to save a game.

Both teams are pish but sadly i think they're slightly better based on the fact that they win games when it matters. The league is over in my eyes and i think anyone who thinks we will win the league after witnessing that is showing blind optimism.

Novo was fucking shite today as well, everytime he got near the box he seemed more interested in trying to get a penalty than making a pass.

Plus he fucking fell over everytime he got near the ball

Swapping miller for novo was the worst decision ever.

As soon as that happened, our attack went quiet.

I dunno

Bringing on Boyd for Lafferty was up there with the worst substitution in the history of the game