Saddened

reddrock

Having served my country on 3 different occasions in N Ireland and met great people from both communities I am saddened that a mindless minority have chosen a time such as this , the death of two soldiers to spit out what can only be condemmened as bile .

For myself my thoughts are with the families who have lost loved ones no matter what they are where they come from I only hope time will heal thier wounds .

They do not need sad and poorly educated fools deepening these wounds .

I hope all here at the rangers media family will join with me in giving sincere condolences to all families and may there loved ones rest in peace and their memories be cherished.

I hope this thread stays and is not moved , I just wanted to show support from proper people

RIP

Having served my country on 3 different occasions in N Ireland and met great people from both communities I am saddened that a mindless minority have chosen a time such as this , the death of two soldiers to spit out what can only be condemmened as bile .

For myself my thoughts are with the families who have lost loved ones no matter what they are where they come from I only hope time will heal thier wounds .

I hope all here at the rangers media family will join with me in giving sincere condolences to all families and may there loved ones rest in peace and their memories be cherished.

I hope this thread stays and is not moved , I just wanted to show support from proper people

RIP

:clap: Well said.

RIP

well said reddrock, great sentiments, excellent post.

RIP.

Just been talking to a guy at ma work , his comments were soldiers got what they deserved should not be in Ireland see if you can guess who he supports................... wont take you long

Have told him dont speak to me at work again and anymore comments and he's down the road ( as am his boss) this will happen the sick bam

Just been talking to a guy at ma work , his comments were soldiers got what they deserved should not be in Ireland see if you can guess who he supports................... wont take you long

Have told him dont speak to me at work again and anymore comments and he's down the road ( as am his boss) this will happen the sick bam

If you're his boss sack the bastard NOW !

If you're his boss sack the bastard NOW !

I cant just for his opinions , but I can for bad work ......................... watch this space

He must be of the same view as this tit then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7938753.stm

Why should they not be in Ireland??? sack the wank the now

And R.I.P.

Why should they not be in Ireland??? sack the wank the now

And R.I.P.

we all know how they really feel but most of them say nothing

lets get the old anti ira songs going at the game on sunday

r.i.p boys

no surrender

Just as a footnote to my original post , I have today through Army contacts talked to the duty officer at masserene barracks and have asked him to pass on deepest felt condolences to the famlies of the Soldiers and the Policeman who were killed in this hideous act .

he has assurred me he will indeed make sure our message is passed to them .

I am completely sickened by the reaction from the sub humans who call themselves football supporters , I am not even goint to type there team name , we all know

RIP

Well said mate.