Rangers and . . . or just Rangers?

macka1990

Guest The Brown Brogue

Rangers are the only team I care about.

Seems like no-one follows smaller teams alongside Rangers and instead stick to the succesful teams of each league, Chelsea, Man Utd, AC Milan etc. Glory hunters? Who knows.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why everton ?

always looked out for their scores since i was a kid, why not everton?

They are a predominately catholic club

was the chapal a giveaway, yes i do realise this but iv always looked out for them. No reason just have.

I support Rangers and whoever plays Celtic

Aye im the same, dunno if I prefer to see them lose or us win, probably them losing tbh scotlands the only other team I feel passion for but it doesnt come close to the gers

dunno if I prefer to see them lose or us win, probably them losing tbh

You care more about them losing, than us winning?

That I can't understand.

Na I dunno just like say we beat kilmarnock and they get beat off motherwell, ill get more of a buzz them getting beat than us winning.

dunno if I prefer to see them lose or us win, probably them losing tbh

You care more about them losing, than us winning?

That I can't understand.

Na I dunno just like say we beat kilmarnock and they get beat off motherwell, ill get more of a buzz them getting beat than us winning.

interesting

it shouls surely be us winning that is most important and then if they drop points or take a loss its a added bonus

Aye its more important obviously it just seems to make me happier them getting humped. Maybe my hatred for them outweighs my love for rangers, dunno I hate them a lot and love rangers a lot so..

Err, right.

I enjoy seeing them drop points but The Rangers come first.

What would be wrong with going to see Rangers play one saturday at ibrox, we play on the sunday the following week so go down to england to watch chelsea on the saturday?

Ive said this plenty of times but I dont see why you can only support one team, if people want to use it as point scoring or have a holier than thou attitude well then they can GTF Imo, especially if it ends up questioning ones allegiance to rangers, its always rangers first and foremost for me, but I have a fondness for other football teams

My heart is only of River Plate.

But as for Rangers, I really like the team and like to support it. Not as the way I do with River, but now I am trying to be aware of things that happen to Rangers, try to watch the games by the Internet, but if not, I found out the results, read commentaries about the games and watch highlights.

I also like Real Madrid and Liverpool. But less than Rangers :uk:

My heart is only of River Plate.

But as for Rangers, I really like the team and like to support it. Not as the way I do with River, but now I am trying to be aware of things that happen to Rangers, try to watch the games by the Internet, but if not, I found out the results, read commentaries about the games and watch highlights.

I also like Real Madrid and Liverpool. But less than Rangers :uk:

very good

i agree with the lad surely 'your heart' can only be with one football club in msot cases here rangers. but then interest can be taken in other areas just obviously not in the same way.

In Argentina there are like 100 to 160 football clubs, all spreaded in 8 divisions: A, B Nacional, B Metropolitana, C, D, Torneo Argentino A, Torneo Argentino B and Torneo Argentino C.

Most of the fans of clubs from B Nacional to Torneo Argentino C, fans from clubs from those seven divisions and some fans of the weaker clubs of A Division usually are from two teams: their teams and one of the Big Five: River, Boca, Independiente, Racing and San Lorenzo. Mostly from Boca and River.

Thats why is very common in Argentina, especially in the provinces, that people who are fan of a weak team from lower divisions support two clubs: the one they love, which is usually the one of their province or the one of their neighbourhood, and one of the Big Five, especially Boca or River.

Of course, fans of one of the clubs of the Big Five only support their club. It is impossible to see a fan of River and Independiente, or Racing or San Lorenzo, at the same time.

I dont know if something similar happens here. For example, there is a fan of Inverness who also follows Rangers.