This is a sad day for our club today

minstral

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Ferguson -- disgrace to the jersey. And anyway, his form should have kept him out of the team. betcha Walter isn't too displeased with this turn of events. Get back to the bar Barry!

Fuck Ferguson -- disgrace to the jersey. And anyway, his form should have kept him out of the team. betcha Walter isn't too displeased with this turn of events. Get back to the bar Barry!

:anguish: :anguish:

Too many like that nowadays mate, sadly

I suppose we have to take a positive from this since we are quite stong in midfield and it gives one of the other players a chance to shine. You have to wonder though how well prepared for this game Barry was ... I mean is it any coincidence that he get's injured immediately after not playing for a few weeks?

I suppose we have to take a positive from this since we are quite stong in midfield and it gives one of the other players a chance to shine. You have to wonder though how well prepared for this game Barry was ... I mean is it any coincidence that he get's injured immediately after not playing for a few weeks?

I would say we are only technically strong in midfield, they SHOULD be strong, but, dont appear to be. The other players have had all season to shine, and, seem to not shine, sadly. All season, Thomson, and Edu appear to be the only midfielders to have the drive to want to win the ball, and, the games

Leader?

We've won without Ferguson, and, we'll continue to do so. Four games on the trot, long may it continue. We have plenty players and options to win this league without Ferguson. It's great seeing all the players playing with a smile on their faces, and, winning!

For those of you telling me to Fuck off wrt my comments about the head Booze brother... That's fine.. but when did Ferguson all of a sudden become our saviour? Not this year, not last year, or the year before. EDU has shown in a couple of matches he's more than capable of filling Barry's boots.

Fergie does not deserve to be anywhere near IBROX. He's irresponsible, a fucking drunk, and a waste of skin (now) as a player. Is that you want leading the team out against the scum on the 9th?

Not me.

4 wins in a row in his absence, Edu playing well & not a big deal IMO.

On another note - he was treated harshly by the SFA & club but I would have stripped him of the captaincy 2 weeks earlier after he told 48,000 Bears to "shut it" when he scored against Hearts. Not the actions of a captain IMO.

For those of you telling me to Fuck off wrt my comments about the head Booze brother... That's fine.. but when did Ferguson all of a sudden become our saviour? Not this year, not last year, or the year before. EDU has shown in a couple of matches he's more than capable of filling Barry's boots.

Fergie does not deserve to be anywhere near IBROX. He's irresponsible, a fucking drunk, and a waste of skin (now) as a player. Is that you want leading the team out against the scum on the 9th?

Not me.

Well said (tu) His behaviour has been disgraceful and as far i'm concerned we should get him to fuck asap, plus we are performing better without him, i was fearing that he would be back in place of Edu anytime soon .

I don't like to see anyone get injured but like we haven't missed Ferguson in the last 4 games and we won't miss him for however long he's out. Would have been wrong for him to get back into the team anyway, since he's been out things have been going well and Edu has done a good job.

Seems you, like the rest of us, are pining for the "Barry of old" Minstral, but the sad fact is he hasn't been that for quite some time. If we knew we were getting THAT Ferguson, then we would all be crying into our shirts today with this news, but we all know that he just isn't the same player. He just doesn't have it in him any more, maybe due to the serious injuries he's suffered over his career, or whether its just horrendous form, whatever it is, he isn't up to scratch any more.

Out with the old in with the new, that's the way forward for RFC. And we will go marching on to title number 52 :)