1 Year Ago

Mark.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was sitting on the couch wae ma old man, I can remember when Hemdani stepped up a wis lit ' Aww fuck no again '.

When Nacho bagged the penalty we jumped up and aboot the living room then ma da picked me up, then a knealt down oan ma knees and cryed on the sofa. Proudest moment of my life.

Sat shittin myself then burst into tears, my next door neighbour and his family came in and we carried out our celebrations into the street, one of my best memories (47 years worth) of being a Gers supporter.

God Blessed Nacho Novo.

Although i love the moment when novos penalty ripples the back of the net, when I look back as this video, the best bit for me is from 2:57 - 3:05.....GET IT UP YI YA PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about ten of us bears were in a pub in burgess hill(shit wee town near brighton england). the pub had about 40 people in it. the whole game we were screaming at the telly. english cunt around us telling us to be quiet. telling us we didnt have a chance. when novo started his walk to the penalty spot i started singing there;s only one nacho novo. we got the ...a bunch of wanks. then he slots it in the net. we went fucking mental. all the english cunt around started looking at us amazed at how ten people could make so much noise. we never finished the song but many rounds of either red whit or blue shots followed. that was a amazing night. i will always remember waking up in the morning knowing i had my ticket and i was going to Manchester.

I was in a pocket of about 200 gers fans in the Fiorentina end. After fergie missed, i never watched a single penalty instead opting for on my hunkers then reacting to the fans around me. Ended up about three rows down when the wee man stuck it away. The tallies to their credit stayed and shook our hands wishing us luck in the final. Walked about 3 miles back to our hotel. Best trip by a country mile.

When i saw it was him stepping up i just knew he was going to scroe

It was fucking immense, me and all my pals went fucking chicken we nearly took the roof off the house, it was one of the best moments of my life

I was sat on my couch watching it at home.

I was extra careful not to let myself show any joy/dismay until the very end of the penalty shootout as you never knew when it would switch either way. Then i just went mental when Nacho slotted it away! :D

Did anyone else know Ferguson was going to miss?

He stepped up looking so scared, and at that point my love for our captain evaporated. Thank fuck for Vieri! Also Alexander's save on Liverani was incredible!

In fairness to Ferguson, Frey's save was one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen.

i had just landed at gatwick and was getting my cases and called my m8 for the olatest - was going daft with all those nuggets waiting for their cases lukin at me as if i was mental - who cares we were in the final!!!!

will live with me 4ever!!!!

superb!!!!!

Was watching it in a pub in Hamilton. Can remember Ferguson missing and then it was all a bit of a blur untill Vieri missed. Everyone in our company just knew Novo would score and when he did the place erupted, everyone up on chairs tables the lot. What a night.

Paced the life out my carpet watching it couldnt even take a drink because i was so nervous, went absolutely crazy when vieri missed then just kept saying please please when novo stepped up and erupted when it hit the net.

Dont think ive been so happy my missus came in from the room n told me to get a grip n i just burst into tears my bro phoned me n all we were saying was we are going to Manchester we were bubbling down the phone happiest moment of being a ranger rite up there with when laudrup buried the header at Tannadice to win 9 in a row.

Didnt think i would see it in my lifetime and doubt i will see it again.

Good times!

It feels like yesterday! One of the greatest nights of my life.

I was sitting on my sofa and my dad was across the room and when Nacho put that penalty in the house erupted!

:gerbad:

I get goosebumps every time I think about that night. I went off on one when Nacho slotted his penalty away. I never thought I'd see Rangers get to a European final. On Thursday May 1st 2008 at about 10:15 pm, I did see them get to a European final. Absolute f#cking magic! :gerbad:

I was in a pocket of about 200 gers fans in the Fiorentina end. After fergie missed, i never watched a single penalty instead opting for on my hunkers then reacting to the fans around me. Ended up about three rows down when the wee man stuck it away. The tallies to their credit stayed and shook our hands wishing us luck in the final. Walked about 3 miles back to our hotel. Best trip by a country mile.

agreed the fiorentina fans were great even at the airport they clapped us thru

sheer class