Boyd to start

Chef

been reading that mcoist putting faith in boydie. dont know about anyone else but my stomachs in knots at the thought of this game, and our sharp shooter has been getting it all season about not scoring against the filth, i really cant help feeling that this weekend is the one where boydie not only shows us hes the real deal and merits a start but breaks that hoodoo with flying colours, i havnt been convinced with the tics game at the weekend against aberdeen that they have really improved at all, whilst on the other hand we are on a wee run again, boyd is looking more of a team player by moving back for cover in the midfield (still a bit stagnant) and i feel he can grow as a player on saturday. cmon boyd, im putting 20 quid on a hat-trick for the lad

been reading that mcoist putting faith in boydie. dont know about anyone else but my stomachs in knots at the thought of this game, and our sharp shooter has been getting it all season about not scoring against the filth, i really cant help feeling that this weekend is the one where boydie not only shows us hes the real deal and merits a start but breaks that hoodoo with flying colours, i havnt been convinced with the tics game at the weekend against aberdeen that they have really improved at all, whilst on the other hand we are on a wee run again, boyd is looking more of a team player by moving back for cover in the midfield (still a bit stagnant) and i feel he can grow as a player on saturday. cmon boyd, im putting 20 quid on a hat-trick for the lad

Seeing a Boyd hat-trick against those scumbags would be the most joyful 2 hours of my life. Apologies to the Missus.

I'd love to see him score against the filth this weekend but the same goes for any Rangers player or even a nice Celtic own goal would bring a great smile to my face.

caldwell try's to clear it hits off boruc then bounces back off caldwell into the net :rolleyes: ... haa couldnt happen to a better team.

:uk:

he could score but thing is we need to take the game to them this is not boyds strong point

when we are on top or he usually scores not when we need a breakthrough goal against a team who would be happy with a draw

just dont think he will stretch them velicka and either miller or lafferty for me

if boyd starts then we're one man down right away and that goes the same to velicka, we need to attack them right off the bat which means getting lafferty to drag the defenders all over the place and having miller/novo out run them. give bydo/velicka 30 mins in the second half but don't start them.

Seeing a Boyd hat-trick against those scumbags would be the most joyful 2 hours of my life. Apologies to the Missus.

Absolutely 100% agreed. (tu)

I wouldn't start Boyd, but if he does start, lets hope that he puts in a shift this time around, and, should a sitter land on his plate, bury it!

Didnt think he played that badly in the first half of the last old firm game, suffered with the rest of the team in the second half though and that sitter :anguish:, he very rarely produces that single moment of magic but lets hoping he can do it if he starts on saturday

I wouldn't start Boyd, but if he does start, lets hope that he puts in a shift this time around, and, should a sitter land on his plate, bury it!

I have no doubt he will, that was a very rare miss for him in that situation, wouldn't expect to see it again.

He's done enough in last few weeks to have earned his place - He's scored spectular efforts, he's scored poachers toe-pokes & he's scored from lucky deflections but he is playing harder & better than any time since signing. If he lost place in side now it would be a crap way to treat a man who does what he's paid to do & does it very well !!!

i feel boyd has done enough over the last few weeks to have secured his place, but if not then we will find the goals from somewhere else